Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did you try the hint system on the phone I actually found it quite useful
Sure, it's really helpful. Thanx.
When I made my previous comments about the Walkthrough I wasn't quite thinking about people like myself who are already used to the game mechanics and symbols. I was rather thinking about those who might try the game for the first time because in my case the older version helped me getting the hang of it and understanding its dynamics.
At this point the hint system is more than enough for me.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Sure, it's really helpful. Thanx.
When I made my previous comments about the Walkthrough I wasn't quite thinking about people like myself who are already used to the game mechanics and symbols. I was rather thinking about those who might try the game for the first time because in my case the older version helped me getting the hang of it and understanding its dynamics.
At this point the hint system is more than enough for me.
Well, the oficial Walktrough is discontinued, @Carlo S still making his, and it is really a lot of work, to do so, Maybe a teamup were a good idea ??

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Normaly is not necesary, u go at 12:00 to the Neon, and ask amy 4 a beer then it starts, by itself (asuming that u have ur Mood locked) so it starts
Yeah, it's weird her quest just won't start, I dont get points from talking to her anymore either and I completed everything else

sung18

Apr 25, 2017
I got it my mood had to be max.
I happened to miss out the touching scene because of the required mood level, and the story line just got stuck as there is no conversation triggered at the health club with Amy. Does anyone know how can i solve this? Thanks! (My old saves before the event has been overwritten)

sung18

Apr 25, 2017
I happened to miss out the touching scene because of the required mood level, and the story line just got stuck as there is no conversation triggered at the health club with Amy. Does anyone know how can i solve this? Thanks! (My old saves before the event has been overwritten)
I just found out that I can repeat the panty event after taking her to my room, thanks anyway

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeah, it's weird her quest just won't start, I dont get points from talking to her anymore either and I completed everything else
I had the same problem.... My save was a 100% from 0.6.5.
It *seems* that if I do the BJ scene with Victoria in the living room (0.6.7 event) before talking with Amy (0.6.6 event), it breaks the event and I can't discover the Vault.
Replaying from my 0.6.5 save, beginning with Amy's event was OK.
Maybe it's something like that for you?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes