wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yes, there has been a little bit of content for Ashley since then. She still has the most out of everyone, so if you don't care about the rest of the game, you might want to take a few months off.
it's not that i don't care about the rest of the game,but since ashley is my favourite it's just underwhelming to see no progression and the same content after i let four or five updates to rack up,kinda lost the interest in new update

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i cant progress claire, walkthrough says help her do yoga but she just says come back on saturday, and doing the saturday yoga event doesn't advance anything.

R

RWaites

it's not that i don't care about the rest of the game,but since ashley is my favourite it's just underwhelming to see no progression and the same content after i let four or five updates to rack up,kinda lost the interest in new update
If your on Patreon don't forget to vote for Ash in the poll she's ahead at the moment

Reactions: Carcalla

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i cant progress claire, walkthrough says help her do yoga but she just says come back on saturday, and doing the saturday yoga event doesn't advance anything.
Do the option without the face emoj. Don't remember what the text is but it's one of the few times the "fun" option is wrong.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
as i wrote before. sophia sunday are locked. and i am at ashely 100 heart and 9 stars. i am missin one star, dont know what i missed.

acievemnt
ashhley: history, math, biology, kiss her, french, feel her up, and one with ???

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Do the option without the face emoj. Don't remember what the text is but it's one of the few times the "fun" option is wrong.
what part should i pick "the other option" on? i have done both options several times on the mc waking up and at yoga one option is to walk away while the other option makes her say come back saturday :FeelsBadMan:

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
How i can join to help Clarie with her yoga traning i have a areosal 31 and still i cant what i missing?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
what part should i pick "the other option" on? i have done both options several times on the mc waking up and at yoga one option is to walk away while the other option makes her say come back saturday :FeelsBadMan:
I don't have a save for that far back, check the phone hints for what you should do next...probably her stat's aren't high enough. Goes to 45 love/80 arousal on mine.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes