dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
@The Pigeon tell me again, @Faerin has great news in the next version, which will be focused on Ashley, but will have scenes with the other characters. But everyone knows that @Faerin has always heard us, and so the new version, as it already has, will also change the scenes with even a new perspective. Thank you @Faerin for again being listening to us, the players :cool:;):). Add.: Let the pigeon keep flying, he's a Great brother x'Dx'D -------------------- My good Brother the Pigeon x'Dx'D, comes with news: In the next version will have two new outfits, the changes in the scenes is the new that comes as well, and everyone can wait many more @Faerin heard all players and is doing great things in the game for Us :cool::cool::cool:Woooow! Pigeon, my Brother, thanks a lot x'Dx'Dx'D. He's the best, let him fly x'Dx'Dx'D ----------------------- PIGEON MY BROTHER: :cool:;) He is back and with great news, in the next version, @Faerin will make the date with Ashley, but ... it's not just a date, there are many things that will come, but I can't speak more than that, I can't to harm the surprise :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Veronica, Mom...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ---
Carlo S, besides Thank You, one gift which You can use....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S All ur work, Bro and @RWaites !
Thank u proud to be member of the Crew !
And I'm very happy to have a Brother as good as you, that makes all the difference, people like you are always welcome, because you know how to make a great friendship, and in life this is all good, and what really matters. Thanks a lot Brother :cool:;):):cool:

R

RWaites

Good Afternoon all. It's so good to wake to a happy family, makes the hangover a little less painful.

Boa tarde a todos. É tão bom acordar para uma família feliz, faz a ressaca um pouco menos dolorosa.

Buenas tardes a todos. Es tan bueno despertar a una familia feliz, hace que la resaca sea un poco menos dolorosa.

Bon après-midi tout. C'est tellement bon de se réveiller à une famille heureuse, rend la gueule de bois un peu moins douloureuse.

Guten Nachmittag alle. Es ist so gut, zu einer glücklichen Familie aufzuwachen, macht den Kater ein bisschen weniger schmerzhaft..

Goede middag allemaal. Het is zo goed om wakker te worden met een gelukkig gezin, maakt de kater iets minder pijnlijk.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Dressed for seduce, and @Faerin thanks a lot for share the pics with Us --- :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 65655
what beautiful goddess feet:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:
and a wonderful POV angle:happyblush:winkytongue:

grimforever

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, is there any way to change your fitness level? I can't seem to get past the Saturday yoga sessions (MC always quits after the warmup). Unfortunately I'm not failing because I have too little fitness but I fail because I have too much (50 right now) so I can't unlock Claire weekday 6 Am sessions :(

R

RWaites

Hey guys, is there any way to change your fitness level? I can't seem to get past the Saturday yoga sessions (MC always quits after the warmup). Unfortunately I'm not failing because I have too little fitness but I fail because I have too much (50 right now) so I can't unlock Claire weekday 6 Am sessions :(
The Saturday session is as far as it go's at the minute
For the 06:00 session what are Mom's stats and are you choosing the second option when you first go up and speak with her

Reactions: LeRescator

HEY1979

Jan 4, 2018
I'm stuck with Ashley. I'm following the walkthrough but when I get to this part: "
When the bath together ends (21.00 hrs) MC in living
room receive Selfie."
This never happens I don't get the selfie (also bath ends at 22) nor anything after that. What am I missing?

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

I'm stuck with Ashley. I'm following the walkthrough but when I get to this part: "
When the bath together ends (21.00 hrs) MC in living
room receive Selfie."
This never happens I don't get the selfie (also bath ends at 22) nor anything after that. What am I missing?
70-80 hearts progression event 7 - After you have given her the lingerie go to the TV room at 21:00 to give Mom the foot massage and you should receive the selfie

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes