DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
1) have you purchased the blindfold from the sex shop, get and give chores, check on her at 12:00 and take to your room
View attachment 65524 Via Amy's event line
Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.
From 0-10 hearts
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
her.
View attachment 65525 2) HJ on roof
From 75 - 80 arousal
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feel's great, don't stop!
Progression event 14 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feels good, but I was wondering…
I must have done something wrong along the way because I only have 43% on Amy and I can't figure out how to progress with her. I've traded panties for Oil and I've maxed out on training at the gym.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, this update felt a bit short for me or maybe i was lucky to discover all events super quickly XD... but those events were really juicy and it felt also that we are finally going somewhere with all the girls, slowly but steadily, getting more directs approachs from every one of them...

Liked the Mom event, mostly cause sets up a new place (alot more opportunities) and even we met ("heard" probably would be better put) a new woman -the "antagonist of the mom" @Jaguarundi spoke a few weeks back XD-, even if we didnt get to see her yet... Also liked Ash event and its nice to hear from @Carlo S that we are going to date her somehow, i wonder...

But Veronica's event was the hottest of the update for me, that was really nice and got me an instant bonner really, cause i wasent expecting that XD... and also cause is my second favorite girl XD

Dont want to spoil shit, so i leave it like this... oh right! i believe im not the only one, so i take the liberty to say that we also want to "train" alot more with that blonde costumer... and dont forget about pizza lover milfy, she deserves more "deliverys"! and the cuffs in my inventory always makes me remember that stunning police lady at the precint... she must be so lonely there, let us provide her company! Im SERIOUSLY JOKING here! Cheers!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Will be, but @Faerin is waiting for to do the best, the magnificent, the hottest, the beauty, the incredible woman, perfect for to be the Sister of Mom, because the Mom is everything and many more :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
if its going to be a side character more then likely its going to be sexy :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

R

RWaites

I must have done something wrong along the way because I only have 43% on Amy and I can't figure out how to progress with her. I've traded panties for Oil and I've maxed out on training at the gym.
what are her stats love/arousal/submission/stars
how many stars doe's Veronica have
have you had a drink with her at Club Neon
has she given the address for the vault

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I don't forget :p:eek:penedeyewink:, the Aunt today
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
not really a fan of phoniex marie dont really like her voice sounds too manly XD

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
what are her stats love/arousal/submission/stars
how many stars doe's Veronica have
have you had a drink with her at Club Neon
has she given the address for the vault
Amy is 10/10/10/3
Veronica has 14 stars
yes I've had plenty drinks with her at Neon
No I haven't gotten the address for vault

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
not really a fan of phoniex marie dont really like her voice sounds too manly XD
Eva Carrera :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and belive me with the assets of Phoenix marie i dont really care about her voice !

R

RWaites

Amy is 10/10/10/3
Veronica has 14 stars
yes I've had plenty drinks with her at Neon
No I haven't gotten the address for vault
@Faerin has said:
To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:
It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!
To reduce Veronica's stars:
open save with Notepad
edit
find
<ID>3</ID>
Find next
scroll down to:
<Name>Special</Name>
and change to 13/14
or if you prefer just upload your save

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes