Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just keep doing the Intro, then they unlock,
Be Carefull only max out Mood and lock it, and money ....
the girl stats is better to follow the game, and somthing else as an recomendation , The game is not linear, so u can pursue all girls without problems and it is easier since sometimes u need to progress with one girl, to progress with the story of an other.
Actually, this hasn't (shouldn't) been true for the last two versions.
Maxing all stats should still trigger all the scenes (except, of course, for the current bug with Amy).

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@The Pidgeon tell me again, @Faerin has great news in the next version, which will be focused on Ashley, but will have scenes with the other characters. But everyone knows that @Faerin has always heard us, and so the new version, as it already has, will also change the scenes with even a new perspective. Thank you @Faerin for again being listening to us, the players :cool:;):). Add.: Let the pigeon keep flying, he's a Great brother x'Dx'D -------------------- My good Brother the Pigeon x'Dx'D, comes with news: In the next version will have two new outfits, the changes in the scenes is the new that comes as well, and everyone can wait many more @Faerin heard all players and is doing great things in the game for Us :cool::cool::cool:Woooow! Pigeon, my Brother, thanks a lot x'Dx'Dx'D. He's the best, let him fly x'Dx'Dx'D ----------------------- PIGEON MY BROTHER: :cool:;) He is back and with great news, in the next version, @Faerin will make the date with Ashley, but ... it's not just a date, there are many things that will come, but I can't speak more than that, I can't to harm the surprise :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Veronica, Mom...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ---
@Carlo S .....you are somtimes a real Poet x'Dx'D

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@The Pigeon tell me again, @Faerin has great news in the next version, which will be focused on Ashley, but will have scenes with the other characters. But everyone knows that @Faerin has always heard us, and so the new version, as it already has, will also change the scenes with even a new perspective. Thank you @Faerin for again being listening to us, the players :cool:;):). Add.: Let the pigeon keep flying, he's a Great brother x'Dx'D -------------------- My good Brother the Pigeon x'Dx'D, comes with news: In the next version will have two new outfits, the changes in the scenes is the new that comes as well, and everyone can wait many more @Faerin heard all players and is doing great things in the game for Us :cool::cool::cool:Woooow! Pigeon, my Brother, thanks a lot x'Dx'Dx'D. He's the best, let him fly x'Dx'Dx'D ----------------------- PIGEON MY BROTHER: :cool:;) He is back and with great news, in the next version, @Faerin will make the date with Ashley, but ... it's not just a date, there are many things that will come, but I can't speak more than that, I can't to harm the surprise :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Veronica, Mom...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ---

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Really im looking forward what will happen when veronica finds out that Amy and Mc were abusing her and she likes it :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
R

RWaites

I CAN'T FIND THE SEX SHOP ? HOW I CAN FIND IT
After you have done the first massage with Mom check Google on the phone
Progression event 9 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.
From 55-60 arousal Note: Amy needs to be at 2 stars at least.
Always 00:00 23:59 Anywhere no 1. Use Google on your phone to find the location of the sex shop.
Always 13:00 01:59 Sex shop no 2. Go in to the sex shop.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 3. Talk to Amy and ask her for the massage oil, until you have no more options.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 4. Give Veronica's panties to Amy (see Veronica's walktrough).
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.
Progression event 10 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes 1. Give her a body massage, offer to use the massage oil.
Always 21:00 21:59 Claire's bedroom yes 2. Go for it.

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
I'm stuck in 2 area's...
1) Veronica - Custom Maid...How do I get the last one? Seems like I've done everything in the walk through 20 times

2) Clair - Yoga Buddies...How do I get the 5th? It's the only 1 I'm missing.

Thanks!!!!

R

RWaites

I'm stuck in 2 area's...
1) Veronica - Custom Maid...How do I get the last one? Seems like I've done everything in the walk through 20 times

2) Clair - Yoga Buddies...How do I get the 5th? It's the only 1 I'm missing.

Thanks!!!!
1) have you purchased the blindfold from the sex shop, get and give chores, check on her at 12:00 and take to your room
Screenshot (36).png Via Amy's event line
Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.
From 0-10 hearts
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
her.
Screenshot (68).png 2) HJ on roof
From 75 - 80 arousal
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feel's great, don't stop!
Progression event 14 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feels good, but I was wondering…

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
how to get the last star with amy

all others are finished,
had already 2 weeks training with amy and already used dildo on her, now she ask for another week,

R

RWaites

how to get the last star with amy

all others are finished,
had already 2 weeks training with amy and already used dildo on her, now she ask for another week,
How many times has she visited Veronica in your room

Reactions: LeRescator

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
did you say an aunt is going to be introduced?
Will be, but @Faerin is waiting for to do the best, the magnificent, the hottest, the beauty, the incredible woman, perfect for to be the Sister of Mom, because the Mom is everything and many more :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Will be, but @Faerin is waiting for to do the best, the magnificent, the hottest, the beauty, the incredible woman, perfect for to be the Sister of Mom, because the Mom is everything and many more :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Mom is the most beautiful girl !!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

he said: "2 weeks" is sufficient to finish no?
Yes brother if he chose every option and visited Veronica twice it should complete
Oui frère s'il a choisi chaque option et a visité Veronica deux fois, il devrait compléter

how to get the last star with amy all others are finished,
What are her Stats

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes