R

RWaites

Sorry @Faerin my fault I put 8 instead of 3 as in the screenshot
After Mom has asked you to do the laundry go to the bathroom and click on the laundry basket
After Mom has asked you to clean the apartment go to the lobby and click on the vacuum cleaner
After Mom has asked you to clean the kitchen go to the kitchen and click on the mop bucket
When Veronica's submission is high enough get her to do the tasks

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
Where can I find the office of Claire and how do I get the special on 15 the same problem I have with veronica because missing special 14 have tried everything but found nothing thank you

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Where can I find the office of Claire and how do I get the special on 15 the same problem I have with veronica because missing special 14 have tried everything but found nothing thank you
The office u have to google it on ur smartphone in the game , and the 15 special is the office event if im not wrong, isn't it @RWaites ?

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Go to the TV room while Mom is at work and click her bag then check google

Reactions: draco0804
R

RWaites

Nah mate, I did it wrong it in the first place, both with the wrong and ID and the wrong wording.
Sigh...I'm gonna need a bigger crawl space... :eek:penedeyewink:
Too much to do have a beer relax a little

Reactions: Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Nah mate, I did it wrong it in the first place, both with the wrong and ID and the wrong wording.
Sigh...I'm gonna need a bigger crawl space... :eek:penedeyewink:
Here I'll lend u our Babysitters if u gonna to widen ur crawl space x'Dx'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R

RWaites

To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:

It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.

For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Just keep doing the Intro, then they unlock,
Be Carefull only max out Mood and lock it, and money ....
the girl stats is better to follow the game, and somthing else as an recomendation , The game is not linear, so u can pursue all girls without problems and it is easier since sometimes u need to progress with one girl, to progress with the story of an other.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Just keep doing the Intro, then they unlock,
Be Carefull only max out Mood and lock it, and money ....
the girl stats is better to follow the game, and somthing else as an recomendation , The game is not linear, so u can pursue all girls without problems and it is easier since sometimes u need to progress with one girl, to progress with the story of an other.
Thanks Jaguarundi. I will test.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes