Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
PIGEON MY BROTHER: :cool:;) He is back and with great news, in the next version, @Faerin will make the date with Ashley, but ... it's not just a date, there are many things that will come, but I can't speak more than that, I can't to harm the surprise :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Veronica, Mom...:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hello all! Claire came to see me this night and she said: "i ll be even more beautiful in next release":heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I believe that she loves me :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Hey, Brother, I'm jealous. x'Dx'Dx'D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@Carlo S The Natreen is in the white bottle not in the Brown one, did u confuse the Natreen again with the Oxitocin ???
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

hello all! Claire came to see me this night and she said: "i ll be even more beautiful in next release":heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I believe that she loves me :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I'm afraid that you caught the Milf virus "Mon Ami" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:x'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S The Natreen is in the white bottle not in the Brown one, did u confuse the Natreen again with the Oxitocin ???
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

I'm afraid that you caught the Milf virus "Mon Ami" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:x'Dx'Dx'D
If You did know all the news, You'll stayed CrAzY!!!!!!! more than me x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm going to lunch, and feed the pigeon too x'Dx'Dx'D, He's a Great Brother :cool:, and someone else want some beans with meat and bacon. Hey! Jaguarundi, isn't feijoada x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes, im looking forward to the next update, :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
the red dress give me goose bumps !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
I'm going to lunch, and feed the pigeon too x'Dx'Dx'D, He's a Great Brother :cool:, and someone else want some beans with meat and bacon. Hey! Jaguarundi, isn't feijoada x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Yeah sounds like "Guiso" i think since im ready with the "chore" im going to lit a fire and roast some cow, im lazy with the heat so asado is the right thing only have to prepair a Salad ! got a nice Deer Steak from hunting last Saturday night!

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yes, im looking forward to the next update, :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
the red dress give me goose bumps !! :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
I like both, and I know it will be a great date, brother, but ... there are many things to show that only the pigeon and @Faerin know :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: User #19006

Nigonito

May 10, 2017
Hmm if we change under ID 8, for special 13, it's amy who got 13 stars, not veronica, so what ID veronica is please ? :happyblush

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes