R

RWaites

I am at 87 with veronica have trouble finding what was missed . I have got from jail , maid outfit, fun in bed room fun in cab fun on couch , I was following Carlos walk through I see I have red three x for #2 not discovered yet in achievements

Thank for all the help new to forums and These great Games
If this is what you are missing Screenshot (34).png you needed to give Veronica the chores before you gave her the maid outfit

Reactions: bobbo69

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
100% had to make her do all three dressed then with out panties then in here maid outfit Thank you. Would not have found it .. moving on to Amy now
Good Luck, Brother, and Good game ;):)

janz0rn

Jul 24, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the last "Grindmaster" achievement (amy)? i have 7/8 have done all the things in the sub training multiple times als stats max and still dont find it

e: got it now im only missing the 2nd to last "Yoga Buddies" achievement

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
Try to talk with amy nothing and amy is still only at 50 % I will try to check here latter have to sign off

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ---------------- -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
------ --------@The Pidgeon tell me again, @Faerin has great news in the next version, which will be focused on Ashley, but will have scenes with the other characters. But everyone knows that @Faerin has always heard us, and so the new version, as it already has, will also change the scenes with even a new perspective. Thank you @Faerin for again being listening to us, the players :cool:;):). Add.: Let the pigeon keep flying, he's a Great brother x'Dx'D ---------- The best scenes of the game so far: Ashley is here in this link:

R

RWaites

can someone tell me how to get the last "Grindmaster" achievement (amy)? i have 7/8 have done all the things in the sub training multiple times als stats max and still dont find it

e: got it now im only missing the 2nd to last "Yoga Buddies" achievement
Did you buy the dildo from the sexshop to use on Amy?
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

With Mom is it theHJ? Screenshot (68).png
From 75 - 80
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feel's great, don't stop!
Progression event 14 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 1. Agree to help her out with her exercises.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 2. Continue the exercise.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 3. Forget it.
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof yes 4. It feels good, but I was wondering…

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I swear if Ashley doesn't win I'm gonna sit in my corner all huff and puff. Then play the next version cause Faerin does good work.
I'm rooting for Ashley and Sophia duo content myself, but I second this. Second place is Ashley+Veronica content... What the hell have they been discussing in the bathroom together for the past several months? :)

R

RWaites

Shopping Mall - Ashley vs Sophia
stuck in fashion show---
which is the correct one?
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
@Faerin bro the incest patch seems to have a glitch in the new version

MC keeps calling his mom (claire) and stopped calling her mom

is it normal, or is it a progress in the relationship ?!

please help!

Reactions: Faerin

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked.
I'm stuck with Veronica 11 stars and max love and arousal.
The hint system says "Veronica seems to be very close to Amy. Maybe I should have a drink with her at Neon and get to know her a little better". Yet everytime I go there I talk to Veronica, she asks me to meet her outside at 4.30, I go back outside, talk to Amy, we go inside and talk and that's it. She's stuck at 7 love and nothing new ever happens, nor does she get more love points.
The hint for Amy is "I should focus on improving my relationship with mom" but it's been like that for weeks (game time :) ).
I would thank any help.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes