Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
this time we are going to technical, i mean, it is suggested that 0.66 was the biggest update ever released for MOTH, well i am indeed a patreon of the game and This is NOT a Big Update, some images, "static", some dialogues, ok but as there is no lips sync using the Lips roll, or change the curveshape values, it should take not so much time to release an update like this, i can make the same in 3 days maybe 4, and IS NOT MY JOB, i make particle graphic. Anyway i really hope the next update will have a little bit more effort, i consider the last updates stained by the Patreon problem....
I don't know...The last release had as much content (on a 2 week dev cycle) as some other projects release in an entire month.
Can you get through it rather quickly? Sure if you couldn't then the complaint could be it's too grindy.
And if it weren't for the hint system he has added that makes the walkthrough's obsolete it might not go as quickly as it did.

Now onto my suggested model for the Aunt...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't know...The last release had as much content (on a 2 week dev cycle) as some other projects release in an entire month.
Can you get through it rather quickly? Sure if you couldn't then the complaint could be it's too grindy.
And if it weren't for the hint system he has added that makes the walkthrough's obsolete it might not go as quickly as it did.

Now onto my suggested model for the Aunt...
For more pictures go to
Please, address, phone, preferences and all possibles information about Her :p:p:p:p:p

R

RWaites

A preview of some of the best scenes of this game so far :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Ashley
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 65226 View attachment 65227 View attachment 65228 View attachment 65229 View attachment 65230 View attachment 65231 View attachment 65232 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
That's hot

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
Hey , could use some help unable to get passed check up on Amy maybe i can get a drink with her , I been to bar already gave her the panties. Thanks for any help , Ashley 100 % Clair 100% sophai 100 % Veronica 87 and Amy 50 %

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you I will give it a try no go I have not been able to get the vault open Try talking with amy gives me a drink and thats it try multiple way can seem to figure out where i went wrong

Reactions: Carlo S

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
So I always end up talking With Veronica and going with here at 4:30.
Thanks for any of your thoughts or time
]

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
So I always end up talking With Veronica and going with here at 4:30.
Thanks for any of your thoughts or time
]
You need do everything with Veronica and talk and increase the status of Amy too, only this way Yo can do the Amy path. What have you done so far?

LowC

Jan 24, 2018
You need do everything with Veronica and talk and increase the status of Amy too, only this way Yo can do the Amy path. What have you done so far?
I am at 87 with veronica have trouble finding what was missed . I have got from jail , maid outfit, fun in bed room fun in cab fun on couch , I was following Carlos walk through I see I have red three x for #2 not discovered yet in achievements

Thank for all the help new to forums and These great Games

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I am at 87 with veronica have trouble finding what was missed . I have got from jail , maid outfit, fun in bed room fun in cab fun on couch , I was following Carlos walk through I see I have red three x for #2 not discovered yet in achievements

Thank for all the help new to forums and These great Games
You need give for Veronica the chores again, She has the blindfold and the cuffs?

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have the blind fold and cuffs I have used them a few times.
After the Neon, MC need give the chores for Veronica again, if You did it show me the achievements or send me the Save, I'll give a look :):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have but let me do all three again I getting there missed some chores while she still had panties on . had to chose no not today on two of the chores i am now at 91%
When You do everything, let me know :):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes