R

RWaites

Do you know how to get pic 7 for Veronica? i need the one with her in her room bent over but with panties anyway to make Veronica wear underwear again?
Usually if you missed those type of pictures the only way to get them back is edit your save, when you have completed the game (in case any more are missing at the end) I can tell you which ones or if you prefer do it for you whichever is easier

What all do you change so only the family calls her mom an to make the cell phone say mom?
I think it is something to do with more interaction with other characters as in the past whenever you spoke with her there was only family involved now if you use that mod everybody calls her Mom I think @Faerin is working on a fix for it. In the meantime try this one from @Carlo S

- Sunday – (11.00 hrs) Teaching Sophia (Ashley’s bedroom)
How can I trigger this event?
The first session:
From 80-90 hearts Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Progression event 10 -
Weekdays 15:00 23:00, whenever Ashley is home walk out of your bedroom into the hallway. (do not use quick travel)
The second session:
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Date night outfit

Next update will feature Ashley's date night.

So I figured I'd ask you guys which outfit you would prefer.
It has to be a short dress/skirt, for...reasons...

(This poll ends in 24 23 hours.)

Left: 9
Middle : 42
Right: 33

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Which one should I vote for?
Well to be sincere she look's Hot even in a Cotton Sack !! (Maybe even hotter in that)
Option 4 the transparent one :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
Serious now:
From the like, the red one ! is outstanding, in my eyes is the best, and she look's sexy
the white one is a bit too elegant in my taste maybe more to a Cinema night
the first one great but a bit too young (if they get playing pool that would be the choice)

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The poloneck skirt and the thigh-high boots get my vote.
Oh, can someone who's further along than me (and has someone like Claire's workmate) test this out and see if it works?
Code:
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Mom</Text>
    </NPCMapping> 
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>son</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
Basically all I did was double-over the entries and made one for mom, and one for Claire. I can't imagine it works, but I had to try something.

R

RWaites

The poloneck skirt and the thigh-high boots get my vote.
Oh, can someone who's further along than me (and has someone like Claire's workmate) test this out and see if it works?
Code:
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Mom</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>son</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
Basically all I did was double-over the entries and made one for mom, and one for Claire. I can't imagine it works, but I had to try something.
Screenshot (62).png Screenshot (66).png Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (65).png

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@The Pidgeon tell me again, @Faerin has great news in the next version, which will be focused on Ashley, but will have scenes with the other characters. But everyone knows that @Faerin has always heard us, and so the new version, as it already has, will also change the scenes with even a new perspective. Thank you @Faerin for again being listening to us, the players :cool:;):). Add.: Let the pigeon keep flying, he's a Great brother x'Dx'D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Usually if you missed those type of pictures the only way to get them back is edit your save, when you have completed the game (in case any more are missing at the end) I can tell you which ones or if you prefer do it for you whichever is easier

I think it is something to do with more interaction with other characters as in the past whenever you spoke with her there was only family involved now if you use that mod everybody calls her Mom I think @Faerin is working on a fix for it. In the meantime try this one from @Carlo S

The first session:
From 80-90 hearts Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Progression event 10 -
Weekdays 15:00 23:00, whenever Ashley is home walk out of your bedroom into the hallway. (do not use quick travel)
The second session:
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
Okay so i'll use the phone cheat to unlock pic 7 since that is the only one i missed sucks i can't get it the normal way an i'm not starting over. And i did do the mapping the one from page 1 under lewd patch is that the same one? Screw it i'll use the one you showed. {Just used that mapping an yes it is different from the other one thanks}

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes