matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Wow, talk about uber copy and paste skills. See page 706.
Thanks for supplying the additional caveat, though.
I'll admit, I didn't dig back 17 pages. I just saw a lot of people making the same comment about the patch so I opened the XML and took a look.

Reactions: User #19006

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is like @RWaites suggested, In the game is a good tactic to pursue all girls, you have to progress with mom to certain level, unlocks the sex shop then progress with V love and arousal, opens up amy events since u have to go to Neon u can speak (drink beer with her till no more hearts come,) then V tells u on a taxi home that she would do Amy, unlocks cuffs and blindfold, progress with V (submision) talk again to Amy at the Neon, unlocks the Vault and so on if u like there is a walktrough, a few pages back also @Carlo S walktrough is a good help
It works you need to unlock the sex shop from the mom than you get the Amy beer talking scene. So make sure you get the shop first from the mom.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
I try to do and nothing...
I'm in Veronica's part of the club: Move your hand between her legs ...
I can not progress ... I get blocked...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Go to Club Neon and have a drink with Amy and find the Vault
In the walkthrough it says (12.00 hrs) Saturday, MC need go to the Mall, for another Fashion Show (Sophia need Win for increase love) under Sophia an under the Ashley walkthrough it says (12.00 hrs) – MC in the Shopping Mall (Fashion show) choose - Going Club (Ashley win) – Lingerie (Sophia win) – Go Wild (It’s impossible to choose). Are they the same even? Because the cell phone says no more hints available for Sophia. Are is their two different fashion shows?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
In the walkthrough it says (12.00 hrs) Saturday, MC need go to the Mall, for another Fashion Show (Sophia need Win for increase love) under Sophia an under the Ashley walkthrough it says (12.00 hrs) – MC in the Shopping Mall (Fashion show) choose - Going Club (Ashley win) – Lingerie (Sophia win) – Go Wild (It’s impossible to choose). Are they the same even? Because the cell phone says no more hints available for Sophia. Are is their two different fashion shows?
Nevermind it says new event if it is new.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers ;):) ------- MEGA version 0.6.7: - --------------- ---------Walkthrough version 0.6.7 ------ Saves 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 (Mike) -------- Mod for conversion (Mapping) --------- Guide for play in easy way ------

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Good Morning Brothers ;):) ------- MEGA version 0.6.7: - --------------- ---------Walkthrough version 0.6.7 ------ Saves 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 (Mike) -------- Mod for conversion (Mapping) --------- Guide for play in easy way ------
Do you know how to get pic 7 for Veronica? i need the one with her in her room bent over but with panties anyway to make Veronica wear underwear again?

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes