Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
@Faerin bro the incest patch seems to have a glitch in the new version

MC keeps calling his mom (claire) and stopped calling her mom

is it normal, or is it a progress in the relationship ?!

please help!
Yes, that happened in my patch too. Not a big deal: open the mapping.xml file and correct it yourself.
When it says:
<Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
<!-- Her name is: -->
<Text>Claire</Text>
just correct it and type Mom instead.
The rest of the parameters are OK.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin bro the incest patch seems to have a glitch in the new version

MC keeps calling his mom (claire) and stopped calling her mom

is it normal, or is it a progress in the relationship ?!

please help!
It's a bug there will be an other line aded in the code @Faerin is on it already, guess with the next update it will be fixed.
4 the moment the only way is the sugested to edit her name into Mom
but the other NPC will call her mom too :D

Sorry if this has already been asked.
I'm stuck with Veronica 11 stars and max love and arousal.
The hint system says "Veronica seems to be very close to Amy. Maybe I should have a drink with her at Neon and get to know her a little better". Yet everytime I go there I talk to Veronica, she asks me to meet her outside at 4.30, I go back outside, talk to Amy, we go inside and talk and that's it. She's stuck at 7 love and nothing new ever happens, nor does she get more love points.
The hint for Amy is "I should focus on improving my relationship with mom" but it's been like that for weeks (game time :) ).
I would thank any help.
Did u get the Massage Oil ? already and give mom the butt masagge ? if not do it to get the Massage oil u have to trade veronicas panties with Amy against massage oil.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
How to progress with Amy in Neon?
I have a drink with her and nothing happens
10 hearts and 3 stars

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
Aristos ...
you have to unblock the sex shop by improving your relationship with mom to the massages in your room; Then go to the store and try to buy the oil and you will be exhausted; try to buy it from Amy and offer her the panties

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:

It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.

For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!

Sep 25, 2017
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!
How do I do that, cheat console doesn't have stars in it (at least for me)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
How do I do that, cheat console doesn't have stars in it (at least for me)
Edit: Of course @RWaites is right, he knows my game better than I do! ;)

You'll have to open the savegame in a text editor and under <ID>8</ID> change:

<Stat>
<Name>Special</Name>
<Value>13</Value>
<Max>8</Max>
<DecreasePerHour>0</DecreasePerHour>
<DecreaseTimeOut>0</DecreaseTimeOut>
<NotifcationSound>false</NotifcationSound>
<IncreaseNotification />
<DecreaseNotification />
<ReduceCounter>0</ReduceCounter>
<Locked>false</Locked>
<Visible>true</Visible>
</Stat>

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
3. no option Impossible to choose only the girls names show

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My good Brother the pigeon x'Dx'D, comes with news: In the next version will have two new outfits, the changes in the scenes is the new that comes as well, and everyone can wait many more @Faerin heard all players and is doing great things in the game for Us :cool::cool::cool:Woooow! Pigeon, my Brother, thanks a lot x'Dx'Dx'D. He's the best, let him fly x'Dx'Dx'D

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I finally got around to playing the update. It's pretty short in terms of time it takes to complete (it took me one in-game day to get all the new scenes on a 100% file), but the content is really good, especially as they all progress each character's story really nicely.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
hello all! Claire came to see me this night and she said: "i ll be even more beautiful in next release":heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I believe that she loves me :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes