Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
By the way, I'm guessing that there are no actual additional scenes at the mall but you only receive text messages from Ashley showing you the 3 photos. Am I right?
If that's the case I can't be bothered to take pains only trying to get those images. I'll cheat later on when I have maxed all other NPC and that's it ;)

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning, Brothers :cool:;) I've great news, all players will be a place for talk what like to see in the game and even give some ideas for @Faerin put in the game, everything will be apreciatted and the better ideas will be increased in the game, You can see here in this link: - --- ;):)

R

RWaites

By the way, I'm guessing that there are no actual additional scenes at the mall but you only receive text messages from Ashley showing you the 3 photos. Am I right?
If that's the case I can't be bothered to take pains only trying to get those images. I'll cheat later on when I have maxed all other NPC and that's it ;)
Screenshot (88).png Screenshot (90).png
Your save may read <Owner>false</Owner> you just need to change the <false> to <true> if you have any problems you can just upload your save

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes