43pass

Nov 18, 2017
could someone help me with amy i have done all her stuff except for and second slave thing under pussy play in achievements and how do i get her 8th star

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
could someone help me with amy i have done all her stuff except for and second slave thing under pussy play in achievements and how do i get her 8th star
Look in the phone what is saying :):)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Amy never talks about The Vault !!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did u both @MUNNA and @SweetBoom made the Taxi ride where Veronica confesses that she has a crush on Amy and got the Blindfold and the cuffs from the sex shop ?

Sometimes u have to progress the story with an other girl to get further with an other again isn't a linear story is parallel

got the Massage oil from Amy at the Gym in exchange to Veronicas Panties ?
In ur case @SweetBoom could it be the famos Amy bug of version (is known and @Faerin will fix it to the next update)

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Did u both @MUNNA and @SweetBoom made the Taxi ride where Veronica confesses that she has a crush on Amy and got the Blindfold and the cuffs from the sex shop ?

Sometimes u have to progress the story with an other girl to get further with an other again isn't a linear story is parallel

In ur case @SweetBoom could it be the famos Amy bug of version (is known and @Faerin will fix it to the next update)
Seems that way, gotta wait until next week.

MUNNA

Feb 7, 2018

yaa veronica did confessed about amy ;):D

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes