Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've great news, all players will have a place for talk what like to see in the game and even give some ideas for @Faerin put in the game, everything will be apreciatted and the better ideas will be increased in the game, You can see here in this link: - --- ;):)

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
Sooo, since I've spent some time with this game, I think it's time for some feedback :)

First of all: I really liked it! Normally I skip trough such games to get to the scenes. This game however got stucked.
The thing I like the most is that every girl has a different approach. Ashley as the type you normally encounter in such games, Claire as someone who struggles with her sexuality. And Veronica with basically an blackmail arc. That gave me, while I played, the feel of diversity around the different story arcs.
I also want to point out: I don't know who have made the german translation. I played my first time in english and on my second playtrough in german. And I have to say: The translation was surprisingly good! It's a rare thing in those games, so I have to give some props here.

Now some things I didn't like that much:
Somehow for me, raising Clairs Arousal feels like a grind at the start. You can do the shower scene once a day and after that is complete let the door open while the shower doesn't raise her arousal now. You basically have just one chance a day to raise it. Compared with Ashleys love points, where you can gain multiple a day, Claire feels pretty slow. Also the shower and door stuff collide with Ashleys sleepovers.
Veronica for me, switched to fast from the blackmail route to a submissive "I want you but pretend I don't". Like a said above, the thing that I like in this game is the different approach. But Veronica got with the HJ and BJ scene to active for me and felt to similar to Ashley, or girls in other games. I would have preferred to reveal that she just played along is much later, after some sex, so as final twist, or somehow get back to blackmail.

Overall: It's one of my favourite games atm and that have to say something. The negative side seems to be textwise a but much, but it's in the nature.

Keep up the good work

R

RWaites

Thanks buddy, i appreciate your help.
It was eating me inside out :D
Seems that way, gotta wait until next week.
@Faerin has said: To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:
It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!

To reduce Veronica's stars:
open save with Notepad
edit
find
<ID>3</ID>
Find next
scroll down to:
<Name>Special</Name>
and change to 13/14
Screenshot (69).png
or if you prefer just upload your save

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
This Game...
is brilliant!
different story-lines....yes there is a story to each girl.
The picture quality is bloody exciting!
Its a rare gem that after getting an update, I play it all again from scratch, its that good.
I know some people like to get a save and just see the new bits, I just think the game as a whole is so good and so well written and drawn, it deserves to be savoured!
It why F95Zone have put it in the top games list!
Cheers

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Does that mean there IS a mac version out there?
Actually, I only have received a small amount of request about this, so no there is no specific Mac version, but I do know that most mac users are playing this on Wineskin (with corefonts). I don't know the details myself, but I hope this might help you. At least I know the game is working for them.

I never liked auto-save (in any game) as I always save before exiting.......I know there's people that like auto save but maybe give us an option in settings
Thanks for the answer, but how is the auto-save bothering you, I'm not trying to be a smart-ass or something, but is it slowing down your computer, or annoying in any other way, because it shouldn't really be a nuisance? (Just asking to get a better impression.)

I also want to point out: I don't know who have made the german translation. I played my first time in english and on my second playtrough in german. And I have to say: The translation was surprisingly good! It's a rare thing in those games, so I have to give some props here.
Keep up the good work
Thanks a lot for your nice feedback!
I have to say the people that are translating this (already in 10 different languages now!) are all doing this in their spare time and for free! Some even from this board, like @Lucius Logan, @Carlo S,@Ente Supremo, @Jaguarundi
But many, many others as well!
These guys help me taking MotH to a higher level, both with translation and great feedback, so they deserve a LOT of credit!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A great carnival for all my Brothers, here in my Country, very Welcome:cool:;) -----Good Weekend, Good Night and Good Sleep ;):) ------------- MEGA -- Mod -- Saves -- Guide -- is Here in this link: - ----- ------ and all informations about the game Here: - ------- ------ Links for sub-Forum: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ---------------- -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
----------------- I've great news, all players will have a place for talk what like to see in the game and even give some ideas for @Faerin put in the game, everything will be apreciatted and the better ideas will be increased in the game, You can see here in this link: - --- ;):)

R

RWaites

A great carnival for all my Brothers, here in my Country, very Welcome:cool:;) -----Good Weekend, Good Night and Good Sleep ;):) ------------- MEGA -- Mod -- Saves -- Guide -- is Here in this link: - ----- ------ and all informations about the game Here: - ------- ------ Links for sub-Forum: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ---------------- -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
----------------- I've great news, all players will have a place for talk what like to see in the game and even give some ideas for @Faerin put in the game, everything will be apreciatted and the better ideas will be increased in the game, You can see here in this link: - --- ;):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I've great news, all players will have a place for talk what like to see in the game and even give some ideas for @Faerin put in the game, everything will be apreciatted and the better ideas will be increased in the game, You can see here in this link: - --- ;):)
For All new Members an those wich aren't so new on the bottom of this page There are 3 links in an separate frame, all Moth Fan tread's @Viatovic was so kind to Rename so it's easier to acces, also we can go and Phantasise and guess whats next on the Wishlist Tread who knows maybe there were be some cool ideas or inspirations there so feel free to check out All the Bros from this tread are there as well Enjoy ! on the other hand it will be (since i got often carried away ) to find tech solutions on the Main tread !

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually, I only have received a small amount of request about this, so no there is no specific Mac version, but I do know that most mac users are playing this on Wineskin (with corefonts). I don't know the details myself, but I hope this might help you. At least I know the game is working for them.
@Faerin, I'd like a Mac version. Way easier to run that then make a new wrapper each update!

I play it by creating a wrapper using Wineskin Winery. Get it here: .
The first time you launch Wineskin Winery, click the "+" next to "New Engine(s) available!" and select a new engine. The latest as of right now is WS9Wine2.22. Click "Download and Install".

You're going to use Wineskin Winery to make a "wrapper". A wrapper is a Mac app that "wraps" a Windows program. Click "Create New Blank Wrapper". Name it, and click OK. This will take a little while. Click "View Wrapper in Finder", then move it to where you want it. When this is done you can quit Wineskin Winery.

Open the wrapper. For a Unity game, you're going to need to install corefonts. Click "Advanced", "Tools", then "Winetricks" from the middle column. In Winetricks, open fonts, select "corefonts", then click "Run", and "Run" in the confirmation. When it's done, click "Close". Now we need to install MotH. Click "Install Software", "Move a Folder Inside", navigate to the Windows MotH folder and select it. It will ask what exe to run; it should autoselect "man of the house.exe". Finish up, and quit. Now when you launch your app, it should run MotH.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Look in the phone what is saying :):)
it says time for some slave training, lets visit at her apartment but i have all states up for her but missing one star and that second point under pussy play, for slave training achievement

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
it says time for some slave training, lets visit at her apartment but i have all states up for her but missing one star and that second point under pussy play, for slave training achievement
Go to the sex shop and buy a black dildo on the next time u got to amy and u select rub ur pussy the 3rd option apears
Play with dildo or fuckyourself with dildo and pop ! achievement and pic

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes