MUNNA

Feb 7, 2018
@Faerin has said: To everyone having a problem with Amy's event at Neon:
It seems there's a bug where the event with Amy triggers only when Veronica is at exactly 13 stars (instead of at least 13 stars), this will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
For now, if you manually lower Veronica's stars to 13, you can at least trigger Amy's storyline (after that you can finish Veronica's new event again)!

To reduce Veronica's stars:
open save with Notepad
edit
find
<ID>3</ID>
Find next
scroll down to:
<Name>Special</Name>
and change to 13/14
View attachment 66340
or if you prefer just upload your save
It worked
Thank you so much bro :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA -- Mod -- Saves -- Guide -- is Here in this link: - ------------- ------ and all informations about the game Here: - ------- --------------- Links for sub-Forum: Vote for the character you like:cool: in Man of the House here in this Link: - @Viatovic: - - --------------------------- @EverythingButTheGirl: Did a Great sub-forum about Fan Art ;), Everyone can find in the Thread in the end of this page or this link: ------------------------ -- The best and complete CGs of the game You'll find here, was posting by @Benjy:
------------------------------ I've great news, all players will have a place for talk what like to see in the game and even give some ideas for @Faerin put in the game, everything will be apreciatted and the better ideas will be increased in the game, You can see here in this link: - --- ;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The Best of the Best, the pictures that is a hottest of all :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: content_2_scenes_schoolgirl_bj_3.jpg content_2_scenes_bath_lick_orgasm_1.jpg content_3_scenes_bedroom_lick_4.jpg content_3_scenes_maid_amy_lick_up.jpg content_4_scenes_mom_bedroom_taste_1.jpg content_4_scenes_naked_yoga_bend_over_dick_2.jpg content_4_scenes_naked_yoga_bj_up_close.jpg :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
Hey all. i'm stuck with Veronica Walkthrough said (event third)
"- (12.00 hrs) – With Maid Outift (Discipline Her) Do it till
the scenes open and change the punishment."

If i spank here 10 time +1. more spank -1 (or2 don't remembere exactly) but punish don't change. always spank.
can someone help me pls?

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

Hey all. i'm stuck with Veronica Walkthrough said (event third)
"- (12.00 hrs) – With Maid Outift (Discipline Her) Do it till
the scenes open and change the punishment."

If i spank here 10 time +1. more spank -1 (or2 don't remembere exactly) but punish don't change. always spank.
can someone help me pls?
You have to spank her exactly 12 times
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Discipline her: spank her exactly 12 times to gain 2 SUBMISSION.
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the laundry.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Bathroom no 3. Confront her in the bathroom, make her take off her panties.
Weekday 18:00 18:59 Stairway yes Optional: Spy on her in her bedroom, for an extra image.
Progression event 6

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes