TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I currently playing through and have "mom" at 99% but every achievement is 100 besides the grindmaster. I having issues with Amy can you post the titles of her slave achievement so i can figure out what i missing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want more details I can share that.

As additional aside, I have cheat mod that allows dumping the internal state (dialogs, conditions, achievements, ...) to console as well as a duplicate of the phone cheat without using the phone cheat screen if you dont use that version. Not most convenient format so probably more useful to programmer types but I can't be bothered to make it more useful to general users since it gave me enough information to figure out what I was missing. Anyway if there is interest I can post it.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
\
- After i get sex reward from Ashley in her room , can i trigger that event again ? All i get is 15:00 kiss / 21:00 give her some pussy pleasure and after 22:00 i got a blowjob from her.
- If on saturday i repeat that fashion contest and do the same steps as first time, i can get a repeat scene with Sophia and Ash ?

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I wonder if Faerin is just so busy and forgot to share new teasers for Patreons or we won't get any this update.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The News: in the next version, Veronica, She'll be the focus of the game, but others characters have some scenes too, always talking for all players about version 0.7.0, this version @Faerin think to do a "Special" version, with great news, and maybe some innovations. ;);):)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Battling with two frustrating tasks.
1. Cannot active roof top yoga with Claire. Keeps telling me to do Saturday yoga.
I have chosen not to click on the smiley emoji as described in the forum many times, no luck.
Clarie stats are 45Heart, 23Lips, 2Prog event.
Finally getting a dream about Claire once she's left spying on him naked in bed.

2. Date movie with Ashley.
I can get about 6 hearts progression but just cannot access the 7th heart to touch her leg. Also I think my 10Prog Event is holding me back as you need 13?
What is the right choice for the part where she asks you if you are also bored with the movie?

THx

R

RWaites

Battling with two frustrating tasks.
1. Cannot active roof top yoga with Claire. Keeps telling me to do Saturday yoga.
I have chosen not to click on the smiley emoji as described in the forum many times, no luck.
Clarie stats are 45Heart, 23Lips, 2Prog event.
Finally getting a dream about Claire once she's left spying on him naked in bed.

2. Date movie with Ashley.
I can get about 6 hearts progression but just cannot access the 7th heart to touch her leg. Also I think my 10Prog Event is holding me back as you need 13?
What is the right choice for the part where she asks you if you are also bored with the movie?

THx
1. for the yoga do not ask if you can join her, ask if she needs anything

2. for the date night it depends on her reaction if she looks bored or interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes