Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers, Good Sleep and a Great Weekend for Everyone ;);):)----------- MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
after i massaged the mom,went to the health club but amy didnot talk anything to me?So how can i get the oil?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
after i massaged the mom,went to the health club but amy didnot talk anything to me?So how can i get the oil?
You have to continue Veronica (older sister) storyline route for a while and then the new dialog should pop up.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just played the last update... wow.
The date feature was fun, hot... perfect idea, hell yeah.
Veronica's content was a cool tease, I'm dying to see what follows.

But I have a question...
I have 4 pictures left for Ashley... they are from the date with the other clothes? Not the red dress?

Ananas

Aug 19, 2017
Hey ! I am currently playing the previous version (0.6.6B). Should I have to restart from the beginning with the new v0.6.8 or can I continue by transfering the saves?
If I choose to continue to the saved game, will I miss some events ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers :):)
Hey ! I am currently playing the previous version (0.6.6B). Should I have to restart from the beginning with the new v0.6.8 or can I continue by transfering the saves?
If I choose to continue to the saved game, will I miss some events ?
If you finish version 0.6.6, you can always play version 0.6.7, some players are doing this, start the game and after giving a load in version 0.6.6, but here is version 0.6.7 if doesn't work for you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just played the last update... wow.
The date feature was fun, hot... perfect idea, hell yeah.
Veronica's content was a cool tease, I'm dying to see what follows.

But I have a question...
I have 4 pictures left for Ashley... they are from the date with the other clothes? Not the red dress?
Yes, that's it. 4 pics for each date dress.

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone help me a little ? Im on day 18 but no event trigger with Sofia . After i meet her on Ash room nothing more happened , except i meet her on Gym and speak with her 3-4 times.

Reactions: User #19006
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes