User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Any chances for the official walkthrough v6.8?
Hello good Morning,
No @M.W. the official Walktrough is discontinued, with the Hint system on the in game Smartphone, and the "Oficial Fan Walktrough" is more than enogh, also feel free to ask here, anybody of my friendly bros will answer,
we all understand that reading 800+ pages is a bit too much,

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater
How i can open theater? Where is it?
Hey, @Chugun How @RWaites and @LeRescator said, u must ask her out on a Date,
This is only possible at Saturdays between 20:00 and 20:59 hs then follow the list, on top of my posts
Or Try and fail :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile: how i did I needed about 25 Teddybears to get it right Lool !

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next version, it will certainly be the version of the dreams of many Brothers, the surprise will be great, it is a normal version, but @Faerin is doing many things for version 0.7.0, He is thinking of making a "Special" version with many scenes that everyone expected to see. I'm waiting for sure ;);):cool::cool:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The Pigeon :cool::cool: Nova Imagem.png ;);), The Pigeon said to me, The Aunt of Carlo S comes soon :heartcoveredeyes:...:heartcoveredeyes:...:heartcoveredeyes:... Woooooow! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Dallunkens

Feb 23, 2018
Hello guys. I read that only people with the "Extra" version gets access to the cheats ingame.
Does anybody know another way to change the stats for MC? With manipulating files or such like in Renpy console mode.
I paid 10USD on the patreon for my 0.68 version and dont really wish to pay again just to get the official cheats. I dont have time for all the tedious stat-improvement excercises.

Thanks a bunch.

asus

Feb 11, 2018
Hello guys. I read that only people with the "Extra" version gets access to the cheats ingame.
Does anybody know another way to change the stats for MC? With manipulating files or such like in Renpy console mode.
I paid 10USD on the patreon for my 0.68 version and dont really wish to pay again just to get the official cheats. I dont have time for all the tedious stat-improvement excercises.

Thanks a bunch.
BRO LOOK IN THE PHONE MC GO HOME SCREEN THEN CLICK THE MYSTERIOUS GUY LOGO AND U CN MAX ALL

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Thanks a bunch.
the Extra is that this game has a few Pictures different. that's all and the posibility to cheat is in both games, of course u can manipulate the files (If u know what you are doing!) every computer program u can manipulate by this way, even your OSystem.

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, every one i buy the bear but the movie theatre not...please help to dta ashleyyyyyyyyyy...:':)':)':)':)'(
Saturday 20.00 hrs send a text in the phone for Ashley and follow this steps:

- (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes