cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
IT says that i need to buy a maid outfit, but i have it already. I bought it as soon as he first thinks about it and it became available.
I cannot give the maid outfit as she laughs and then says my blackmailing technique is shit. Ive tried all hours of day/night in her room to give it to her... denied everytime. I have 30points with her as suggested in the walk through.
I have yet to over hear them speak at the gym.
Did you speak with Amy at the Health club at 15:00?

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Actually I've made a Mac version before, so that's not to the issue.

However, maintining 2 additional version (regular and extra) next to the 2 pc versions, is quite cumbersome.
In 6 months time I've had 2 patrons cancel their pledge due to there not being a mac version and have seen maybe 10(?) requests on here, so to be honest it's a more a question of wether or not it's worth the effort (for me personally).
If Unity allows you to build to other OS than windows, why not? Don't expect pledges from platforms that you don't support, thats a market you chouse to ignore, and mac users have money to burn, and the prof is that they brought an expensive toy (mac).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have tried to give the maid outfit to her at 23:59 or 0:00 at night on the dot she is not in her room.. i think showering or out for evening.
I will try 12:00 in the day...
I have the same walk through as i think you gave me the link.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
I have tried to give the maid outfit to her at 23:59 or 0:00 at night on the dot she is not in her room.. i think showering or out for evening.
Ok, so when you will give her the outfit she will laugh at you and you will lose the control over her, than follow the walkthrough and you should do it.

R

RWaites

You must speak with her during the day between 13:00 and 13:59 when she is in her bedroom, then open your backpack click the maid costume click Veronica she will laugh at you and you will lose submission points but follow her to the gym and spy on her and Amy then check google on your phone

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers, finally they fixed my internet, and I wait without problems x'Dx'Dx'D ----------- MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
1992 called...they want their system hate back! :)

At work I've got Win 7 and Ubuntu 14.04 boxes. At home we've got 2 Macs and 3 PCs. Personally, I prefer my 27" iMac.
You may prefer the Mac but apparently most software prefers the Windows! LOL
Macs are fine machines (I have a macbook that dual boots into Windows) but what it comes down to in the end is they are both the same hardware inside only you pay a premium for it when you choose Mac.
Look at the hardware specs and you see the same specs on a PC is much cheaper than what you pay for that Apple on the outside.

Anyway, anyone who prefers to have and use a mac should just use the built in dual boot mode that lets you run Windows on it for those software items that seem to insist or run better on a PC.
Harddrives are cheap enough these days to put a big enough drive in that lets you have the best of both worlds.

I also run Mac on my PC using VMWare.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My Amigo, @Faerin talking to my Brother the Pigeon, said that as the vote already showed, Veronica will have all the attention of MC, maybe even sex :p, but there will be a few more scenes with other characters as well, the great promise for the versions that will come will be the coming of the Aunt:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, and all attention to version 0.7.0 that will be "Special", thanks, @Faerin for having talked to the Pigeon x'Dx'Dx'D

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
How do I get the: "Say Hello To My Little Friend" achievement from Amy?
And I tried to ask Ashley on a date as the Walkthrough says at 20h/21h, even after the bathroom scene, and I always get the: "This is not the right time." cock block. What am I doing wrong?

And what new location was added in 0.6.8?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How do I get the: "Say Hello To My Little Friend" achievement from Amy?
And I tried to ask Ashley on a date as the Walkthrough says at 20h/21h, even after the bathroom scene, and I always get the: "This is not the right time." cock block. What am I doing wrong?

And what new location was added in 0.6.8?
MC need buy a dildo and give for Amy, and make Her everything, buy a teddy bear in the Market, in the "Saturday" 20.00 hrs send a text in the phone for Ashley, and follow this steps

Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes