R

RWaites

For the life of me i cannot seem to activate the maid outfit part. V is at 30 points, i have the outfit, i speak to her at 10am in her room she just laughs and quest is gone. I speak to her at 0h00 or at 22h00 still same shit. What am i doing wrong here? Ive used teh walkthrough and still not helping.
Try when she is in her bedroom in the afternoon 13:00 - 14:00

R

RWaites

For the life of me i cannot seem to activate the maid outfit part. V is at 30 points, i have the outfit, i speak to her at 10am in her room she just laughs and quest is gone. I speak to her at 0h00 or at 22h00 still same shit. What am i doing wrong here? Ive used teh walkthrough and still not helping.
open your backpack click the maid costume click Veronica see will laugh at you and you will lose submission points but follow her to the gym and spy on her and Amy then check google on your phone

U

User_215882

SO i take it i can run with either choice, maid outfit or the club follow her event.
Where are you currently with her. What does the hint say? For Veronica you give her the maid outfit. Then you have to go to the gym to hear her conversation with Amy. Then you have to Google Neon. Then go to Neon at 0 00 and you will be able to continue her story.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
All players now are doing things so that the game, always have the main characters in focus and not leave one of them without scenes, this is the best, for sure :):)
Well this is where his 2 week release cycle really pays off...
Even if your fave character didn't get an update in the last release, it's just two weeks away for when she does get the attention.

Last release was a major update to Ashley who was due a big event.
And he threw in the Mom and Veronica scene as a little tease.
So now V gets the majority of the attention (as the polls seem to like) and Mom gets a little attention just not as much as V gets...

Then two weeks later I bet Claire gets a good event and so on and so on...

So this cycle really works in his favor in every way except the time pressure to complete a big event in two weeks time.

Reactions: Faerin
D

Deleted member 42

any new scene with mom? and how to trigger it, getting no hints on phone

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
IT says that i need to buy a maid outfit, but i have it already. I bought it as soon as he first thinks about it and it became available.
I cannot give the maid outfit as she laughs and then says my blackmailing technique is shit. Ive tried all hours of day/night in her room to give it to her... denied everytime. I have 30points with her as suggested in the walk through.
I have yet to over hear them speak at the gym.

Where are you currently with her. What does the hint say? For Veronica you give her the maid outfit. Then you have to go to the gym to hear her conversation with Amy. Then you have to Google Neon. Then go to Neon at 0 00 and you will be able to continue her story.

Reactions: User #19006

Darklordsama

Sep 14, 2017
guys i need walkthrough for 6.8, but apparently i cant download from the attachment. if someone kind enough to upload in mega or gdrive. thanks

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes