goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there a mac version?
Unfortunately, no.

You can make a Mac app using Wineskin Winery. See this post:

@Faerin , a Mac version would be really nice. is a video that talks about creating different OS versions. The Mac instructions start at 10:45. You want to make an x86_64 version, and then you can zip the app, the same way you do the Windows game folder.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Unfortunately, no.

@Faerin , a Mac version would be really nice. is a video that talks about creating different OS versions. The Mac instructions start at 10:45. You want to make an x86_64 version, and then you can zip the app, the same way you do the Windows game folder.
Actually I've made a Mac version before, so that's not to the issue.

However, maintining 2 additional version (regular and extra) next to the 2 pc versions, is quite cumbersome.
In 6 months time I've had 2 patrons cancel their pledge due to there not being a mac version and have seen maybe 10(?) requests on here, so to be honest it's a more a question of wether or not it's worth the effort (for me personally).

Reactions: Dude999999
Dec 14, 2017
Unfortunately, no.

meh

step 1 sell mac

step 2 buy pc

step 3 win at life

Reactions: yoyomistro
U

User_215882

Have you encountered this lately, or is this based on the past?
Because this shouldn't be an issue for at least 3 updates now, I checked all events and fixed the conditions, so adding/maxing stats should be fine.
Wasn't aware. Didn't want to miss something by accident

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes