King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
well, where's my favorite nephew?:evilsmile:
View attachment 70291
@Faerin, grandmother same after all, too, part of one big family:winkytongue::closedtongue:
View attachment 70294 View attachment 70293 View attachment 70292
woot my daz pic is going to be the aunt but please dont put that grandma in there if theres going to be a grandma make her look like my alice or alices mom Leonora Nakiri
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't have been closer if I'd fixed it :angel::angel:
Actually it's about what I expected...
Ashley got a major update so I never expected that to win...
Claire will ALWAYS generate a lot of votes because more people are into the MILF thing even outside of the incest genre.
And Veronica's marginal win I bet has as much to do with the hinting of Officer Debbie's involvement as anything else!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Actually it's about what I expected...
Ashley got a major update so I never expected that to win...
Claire will ALWAYS generate a lot of votes because more people are into the MILF thing even outside of the incest genre.
And Veronica's marginal win I bet has as much to do with the hinting of Officer Debbie's involvement as anything else!
All players now are doing things so that the game, always have the main characters in focus and not leave one of them without scenes, this is the best, for sure :):)

Reactions: Asphyx and Faerin

Zal

May 5, 2017
HEY BROTHERS!!!! took me a while but finnaly played our lovely game!!!the scene on the roof was absolutely astonishing!!!!wish the rub went all the way!!!!!The movie night out is simply wonderfull!!!haven´t finished it yet but love the ambient and the scheme to go through!!!!Once again Faerin you nailed it!!!!Thank you!!!
Best regards to all of you brothers!!!
Zal

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Here Brother
Thanks for the walkthrough.

Can you improve/update your walkthrough it tells not all for the cinema.

Choose dress the right dress is random. When you choose the right dress after hug/kiss lips/kiss neck she tells she are in a good mod. You must have 2 Lovepoints when not reload.

In the cinema tell her the movie is boring.

To get all pics you must have a date with all different dresses.

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks for the walkthrough.

Can you improve/update your walkthrough it tells not all for the cinema.

Choose dress the right dress is random. When you choose the right dress after hug/kiss lips/kiss neck she tells she are in a good mod. You must have 2 Lovepoints when not reload.

In the cinema tell her the movie is boring.

To get all pics you must have a date with all different dresses.
Thanks for warn me, You can see this events is random, and I put the essential for everyone play, but You're right, now this is the walkthrough here, need to be complete :):);)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
HEY BROTHERS!!!! took me a while but finnaly played our lovely game!!!the scene on the roof was absolutely astonishing!!!!wish the rub went all the way!!!!!The movie night out is simply wonderfull!!!haven´t finished it yet but love the ambient and the scheme to go through!!!!Once again Faerin you nailed it!!!!Thank you!!!
Best regards to all of you brothers!!!
Zal
When I have a like I'll give You one Brother ;);)

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
For the life of me i cannot seem to activate the maid outfit part. V is at 30 points, i have the outfit, i speak to her at 10am in her room she just laughs and quest is gone. I speak to her at 0h00 or at 22h00 still same shit. What am i doing wrong here? Ive used teh walkthrough and still not helping.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes