U

User_215882

For cheats you don't want to use the ones to add any love, submission, or arousal because it could break the game. Everything else can be accessed on the phone look for the shady guy when you pull it up.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
For cheats you don't want to use the ones to add any love, submission, or arousal because it could break the game. Everything else can be accessed on the phone look for the shady guy when you pull it up.
Have you encountered this lately, or is this based on the past?
Because this shouldn't be an issue for at least 3 updates now, I checked all events and fixed the conditions, so adding/maxing stats should be fine.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is there anything else to do in moms office appart from the scene you get under the desk? The reception lady always tells me moms busy and cant visit her.
For this version is only, but in the next versions will be many things, because this scene opens the relationship a lot, and from now on, only good things :p:p

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Glad to see that Veronica won the poll. By highly anticipated character i guess Faerin is hinting at the mysterious aunt. Next week can't come soon enough :)

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes