U

User_215882

So finally finished the latest update and don't mind giving feedback. As some have mentioned it would help the game out a little to have alternating scenes or multiple alternatives to grind out the points (something to consider for later). Next a way to skip days entirely. So say you go to sleep and then have the option to wake up at the time you want. That way people can get to the right day they need. Finally I don't know if I want Veronica to go back to the way she was. She was just too damn adorable this update and Id personally fight Amy over her if she wanted to make things monogamous between her and Veronica. All in all pretty good Faerin.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So finally finished the latest update and don't mind giving feedback. As some have mentioned it would help the game out a little to have alternating scenes or multiple alternatives to grind out the points (something to consider for later). Next a way to skip days entirely. So say you go to sleep and then have the option to wake up at the time you want. That way people can get to the right day they need. Finally I don't know if I want Veronica to go back to the way she was. She was just too damn adorable this update and Id personally fight Amy over her if she wanted to make things monogamous between her and Veronica. All in all pretty good Faerin.
Thanks for the feedback @Tommybuns!

Reactions: Carlo S

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So say you go to sleep and then have the option to wake up at the time you want. That way people can get to the right day they need.
You can do this with the phone.
Finally I don't know if I want Veronica to go back to the way she was. She was just too damn adorable this update and Id personally fight Amy over her if she wanted to make things monogamous between her and Veronica.
I totally agree. A little play is ok, but better Amy don't overdo.

U

User_215882

You can do this with the phone.

I totally agree. A little play is ok, but better Amy don't overdo.
Didn't see that option on the phone. But yeah I don't mind the Amy sharing stuff too much as it is but damn Faerin just keeps making Veronica the best gal in the game.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You have to do 1 date with each dress for all the pictures and the 10th star is choosing the correct reaction during the film (if you don't get it right the next morning save and use the cheat to go back 1 day all the other options are
What do you mean by "the right reaction" ? If it's when she ask you what you think about the movie, then I got it right since I get a heart after my answer ; never had a star for this. Took her 10 times to the movie, with both dresses, it never changed.
And, like I said, whatever I do with any other scenes, it don't trigger another star. I've read, read again, and again, the walkthrough, try everything for two days, it's now (in-game) day 150, I've 100 love and still stuck with 9 stars.

So, once again, how you go further than 9 stars with Ashley ?

U

User_215882

By right reaction, for me, it was just a guess. So you just save and then make sure during the movie you pick the right choice.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
What do you mean by "the right reaction" ? If it's when she ask you what you think about the movie, then I got it right since I get a heart after my answer ; never had a star for this. Took her 10 times to the movie, with both dresses, it never changed.
And, like I said, whatever I do with any other scenes, it don't trigger another star. I've read, read again, and again, the walkthrough, try everything for two days, it's now (in-game) day 150, I've 100 love and still stuck with 9 stars.

So, once again, how you go further than 9 stars with Ashley ?
Progression event 10 stars - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 hearts at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom: Leave your room and walk out into the hallway, whenenver Asley is home.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Progression event 10 stars - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 hearts at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom: Leave your room and walk out into the hallway, whenenver Asley is home.
Thanks, I'll try this. Or more precisely I'll note it and try it, because the more I look to the walkthrough, the more I feel like an event should have happened early and haven't been triggered at all.
Must have been too fast on something without noticing it, so I'll restart and be more cautious when a big gain in heart (like the first date or offering the babydoll) suddenly increase the score and make you do a full step in no time.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
To Faerin :

It would be great if Veronica were to reveal, after they've, you know, finally done it, why she loathed the MC so much before.

What's the story behind all that.

Just picturing: in older days, when couples were done making love, one of them, if not both, would light up a cigarette and they would start having this very existential conversation...like they were saying : ''Ok. Now let's get down to business...''
Good times, Brother, everything done inside the bedroom, before, the two dancing, cheek to cheek, many kisses and caress, and after, only the good and old sex, whispering all night :p:p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I love this update, especially with ashley, maybe we'll see Claire go from solar cream to MC on the roof, this will lead to other achievements or a trio with amy and veronica bravo FAERIN, continue in this direction

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes