User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I think the grinding issue is because of the repetitiveness of the scenes. For example, to win hearts with Sophie, you must help her with workout and is always the same scene. But also if we can win hearts by giving her a gift, having a small talk or sending a text occasionally, the fun would be greater. I also know that your second option is more easy and mine add a lot work, but you asked for opinions ;)
Cool Idea, the alternative of not adding a couple of hours coding and linking were, adding different pictures for the progress, just a bit like the stages of the fitness babe, (ok it involves at least creating 10 different pictures, with Sophie in different possitions, here u have the advantage that the possibility apears to show the progress not only with the body language of the girl, and or her clothing, like you did with the fitness babe
(that is one thing what in the game often confuses a bit,you know that you have to do it but don't really see an progress) with amy the smalltalk in the Neon is an other example, If when they talk she bows forward and suddently shows a bit of cleavage, or accidentaly flashes her pantie,or they take the 3 beer at the Bar.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Faerin : Like an anon said (2 posts up mine), Veronica's hatred for MC at the start of the game is still unclear. What could have caused this ? It could be a nice lead. As she's my favorite in the game, In my humble opinion, a love route should be implemented. I mean, I really like the maid/thing submission, etc..., but It would be also cool to see Veronica act " normally " and get some kinky scenes with some different outfits/locations.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes i saw that thank you. I used it and when i saw the mom in different sexy clothes i realized that i was far behind so i re started the game from scratch. Thank you for taking the time.

If you are still having problems with your save I have posted a link forv0.6.7 two posts up

Reactions: RWaites

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
My current hint with Veronica is "Maybe if she sees me talking to Amy she'll get jealous".I've spoken to Amy at the club and at the Gym, but Veronica never sees it. How do I trigger the event?

Jan 24, 2018
My current hint with Veronica is "Maybe if she sees me talking to Amy she'll get jealous".I've spoken to Amy at the club and at the Gym, but Veronica never sees it. How do I trigger the event?
You need to do it after you've opened the sex shop with the Mom missions. Then go the Neon club at night. Walk in and interact with Veronica. Then go outside and talk to Amy. Take Veronica home at 4:30 and she'll give you a different conversation about not wanting Amy to find out about their master/slave business.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is the club option ( blackmail ) only accessible after you give her the maid outfit too soon? In other words must i give the maid outfit too soon so that i can get the spy on her at club route later? Currently i cannot get her to wear the outfit even though i've given her all the cleaning jobs to do.

You need to do it after you've opened the sex shop with the Mom missions. Then go the Neon club at night. Walk in and interact with Veronica. Then go outside and talk to Amy. Take Veronica home at 4:30 and she'll give you a different conversation about not wanting Amy to find out about their master/slave business.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
Is the club option ( blackmail ) only accessible after you give her the maid outfit too soon? In other words must i give the maid outfit too soon so that i can get the spy on her at club route later? Currently i cannot get her to wear the outfit even though i've given her all the cleaning jobs to do.
She needs to be in her room to give her the outfit and she needs to be at least at 30 submission.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes