YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Thanks a lot for the offer! Right now MotH is being translated to 12(!) languages already, so for now I think I'll remove the translate button ;)
But all the typo reports really do help a lot, as I tend to miss a lot of things (or just have bad grammar at times :)).

Hey guys, this all seems to be the same problem. I'll look into it! Thanks for letting me know.
Hi Faerin,

You said - "Hey guys, this all seems to be the same problem. I'll look into it! Thanks for letting me know."

No thank you for listening to the players of your games. :)

Matt Ledger

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys...should I download the whole file v6.8 or is there any copy pasting in the existing version enough for playing MOTH?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Faerin Big fan of the game, thanks for all your work.

It seems like most of the H-scenes the girls are non-topless. Is this intentional? I'm also an even bigger fan of boobs, and would love to see more of Ashley's & Veronica's in their scenes.

Just my two cents, feel free to ignore. :)

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone help me to know what's new in this update ?
And what about the new gifts ( Teddy bear/flowers/chocolate ) what to do with them ?

Justaho

Feb 10, 2018
well I give up on this game I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game three times and the phone still locks up when get text from mom .

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Big fan of the game, thanks for all your work.

It seems like most of the H-scenes the girls are non-topless. Is this intentional? I'm also an even bigger fan of boobs, and would love to see more of Ashley's & Veronica's in their scenes.

Just my two cents, feel free to ignore. :)
Not really, just how it "played out" with their current outfits and scenes.
But eventually there will be more topless scenes too! :)

May 22, 2017
What should I do with Ashley in a movie appointment? Do you also have a similar game suggestion? Is there any other game that has Turkish translation?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --
Thanks 4 all that! :) Much appreciated. The OP should be updated with the latest (0.68) walktrhough @

R

RWaites

i cant get the dates to start with ashley
how to find the movie theatre
Text her 20:00 Saturday
Hey guys...should I download the whole file v6.8 or is there any copy pasting in the existing version enough for playing MOTH?
Download whole game
Can someone help me to know what's new in this update ?
And what about the new gifts ( Teddy bear/flowers/chocolate ) what to do with them ?
Use the bear on Ashley's date
well I give up on this game I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game three times and the phone still locks up when get text from mom .
The phone doesn't unlock until you complete the intro text from mom, get milk and give to mom, have meal and meet family, sleep
What should I do with Ashley in a movie appointment? Do you also have a similar game suggestion? Is there any other game that has Turkish translation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not to be a bother but anyone know if Faerin fixed this?
Erm... fixing the no Map ingame issue
Not yet but try this it has worked for other people:
Download this completed save and start game then open the phone and load v0.6.6 and it should work

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes