Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Morning Brothers and Good Week for Us ;);):)----- MEGA ----- Saves ----- Mapping ------ Guide and CGs you can find Here: - ---

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --
Sorry,which is the current version 067or068.I have 067thanks

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It seems that the next version will have as main character, Veronica, since Her is the most voted so far, will again have scenes with another character, and will be a normal version, @Faerin makes that game and always comes in two weeks, but the great news is that version 0.7.0 will be "Special", it will be a good surprise.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Thanking you. I'll give it a try. My previous saves i did this method but they did not work. So here's hoping.
Make shure u run the game with admin right's
also if u use Win7 best to be updated with the lates DirectX Driver,
In some Conversation with Kaidman I Uploaded as well an Save, wich worked

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
I have always the problem with incest patch(which folder i put) but the game is fantastic. The version 067 only sex with Ashley? Thanks a lot.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@The Pigeon: The Dates will have many more, but @Faerin said, with some changes for all Brothers, to play easier, He always listens to everyone, Aunt will come in the next versions, does not yet have a prediction of when, but is already confirmed, Veronica is the focus of the next version, again thank you @Faerin for talking to the Pigeon, You and the Pigeon are Great Brothers, Amigo :cool:;);):)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Not really, just how it "played out" with their current outfits and scenes.
But eventually there will be more topless scenes too! :)
I personally am fine with them not being naked yet....Sort of a buildup to getting them in all their naked glory!

But I would suggest that the next time you make a date scene, please at least give us two days during the week to complete them. It was a major PITA to blow through weeks (without cheating) to get to the next opportunity after completing the rest.

Perhaps Sat and Sun as date nights? Or Friday and Sat?

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone have the link to version 0.6.7?
I missed that version and now I can't load my 0.6.6 game.

Either that or hopefully Faerin fixes this!

R

RWaites

Thanking you. I'll give it a try. My previous saves i did this method but they did not work. So here's hoping.
If you are still having problems with your save I have posted a link forv0.6.7 two posts up

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes