ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
So Much Crash, So Much Bugs.. anyone making any progress? Mine locks up after playing 5+ minutes, re downloaded and still doing same.

R

RWaites

I've moved my saves from 0.6.6 to 0.6.8 and I can(by starting a new game then loading from phone) load the saves but can't access the city map. Is there a way to fix this?
It's a problem @Faerin is looking into, saves before 0.6.7 are not working properly as a quick fix Iposted a link to v0.6.7 here you can use your v0.6.6 save and then the v0.6.7 save will work on v0.6.8

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
It's a problem @Faerin is looking into, saves before 0.6.7 are not working properly as a quick fix Iposted a link to v0.6.7 here you can use your v0.6.6 save and then the v0.6.7 save will work on v0.6.8
I have a save game from v0.6.7 and I cant transfer it to v0.6.8

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
Loading of old save did work, but every time i get to veronica doing the cleaning my game freezes. Is it due to old save or is there just a bug in that scene? doesnt matter btw if she is doing the wash or vacuum the living room both scenes freeze up for me.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ok, so I transferred my saves to 0.6.7, then to 0.6.8 and that made them work, but now the club neon icon is gone from my map. Any quick fixes or is this gonna be a pain to deal with?

OK discovered the solution before I posted. Open your save file in a programming text editor, go to the line <Name>discovered_nightclub</Name>, on the next line <Value>0</Value>, change the 0 to a 1.

Justaho

Feb 10, 2018
how do you work the phone . I,m at lets read Ashley message and I can,t cause phone is locked with message from mom. know either this is a bug that nobody is fixing or some needs to tell me how to use this phone

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
how do you work the phone . I,m at lets read Ashley message and I can,t cause phone is locked with message from mom. know either this is a bug that nobody is fixing or some needs to tell me how to use this phone
Home button on phone is back in menu

R

RWaites

Screenshot (11).png If this is not the image you have on your phone try clicking the black button on the bottom to come back to it

Reactions: LeRescator

Derecklopex

Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys, when i go to talk to Amy for the oil massage, the converstaion never pops out for me, what can I do or what did i do wrong ?
THANK YOU

R

RWaites

Hey guys, when i go to talk to Amy for the oil massage, the converstaion never pops out for me, what can I do or what did i do wrong ?
THANK YOU
have you been to the sex shop first or did you go straight to Amy at the Gym
Is Amy at 2+ stars

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I remember playing this game some back in v5.5, and kinda left it there.
Now I replayed it from scratch and I loved it. Hot models, awesome scenes..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R

RWaites

I'm really sorry I cant remember where first cuz ive been stuck since yesterday, and yes she has 2 stars and 10 love
If you try going to the sex-shop then back to the gym, try to talk with Amy then open your backpack click Veronica's panties then click on Amy and see if that works

Im Potato

Feb 6, 2018
Whats new on this version (0.6.8)? I've read the changelog, but since all walkthroughs I find are for 0.6.7 and I cant seem to figure anythin new out...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes