ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Guys need help, been playing last week v0.6.7 and i've got all achievements with family but got stuck with Amy and can't progress further. Phone keeps saying to meet her at Neon for a beer but it won't let me pass through that. Am i missing something? Any hints? Got 10 hearts (maxed) and 3 stars, nothing for other 2 stats

Downloading 0.6.8 right now and maybe there's a fix for that

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I know everyone is saying that cheats are working fine but in this version the little hooded figure on the phone is covered by a lock and no amount of clicking opens the cheat menu. I like to play this game without needing to waste time playing a survival game instead of doing activities that get me closer to scenes so any help is appreciated.

AAAANND instant facepalm as soon as I posted once I realized I was still in the tutorial. God over 20 years in video games and I get defeated by something as simple as that.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Carlos is possibly the nicest person on this site. Besides Faerin of course.
Oh not by a long shot, that title definitely belongs to him!
I'm just a grumpy developer that pretends to be nice every now and then, to get people to play my game :tf:
But @Carlo S genuinely is a nice guy!
Thanks, but I just try to do the things that I really believe, and all the Brothers help me a lot, helping everyone and helping me make this topic, one of the best, and my Amigo, @Faerin made the game that gathered everyone here , and he's really a great developer and it shows to everyone else that he's the real "Brother for Us" ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brother, I think that in the morning everything will be fixed, my internet isn't working fine :):):) ----------- MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

Im Potato

Feb 6, 2018
Is there anything else to do in moms office appart from the scene you get under the desk? The reception lady always tells me moms busy and cant visit her.

Reactions: Justaho

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
Good Night Brother, I think that in the morning everything will be fixed, my internet isn't working fine :):):) ----------- MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --
Thanks a lot brother, have a great day.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes