R

RWaites

I have 2/3 files mapping in man of house folder but don't work. Your file how I use? I can't download it. Why? Thanks a lot.
Screenshot (55).png You should have only 1 mapping.xml file in the game folder downloaded with the game, just download this mapping to the same place unzip and replace existing

Reactions: Carlo S

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Seems to be a problem with old saves prior to v0.6.7 @Faerin is looking into it
I apologize if this was answered elsewhere, but I had the same problem with saves older than 6.7 not working, grabbed 6.7, loaded my old save, saved again in the 6.7 version, then copied the save folder over to 6.8 and it worked with no issues.

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks a lot for all the Brothers that sent me the pigeon food, The pigeon is talking about Aunt :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, maybe in the next versions She comes, the dating will have others, but don't worry will be easy for everyone play, @Faerin tell for the pigeon. that He is thinking in do some changes, thanks a lot @Faerin for talk with the pigeon x'Dx'D, the pigeon is a good Brother, and for the version 0.7.0 will be Special, wait and see, Great! ;);):)

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I had a lot of issues loading saves from 0.6.4 to 0.6.8. The solution was to add the sections for NPC 11 and 12 to the near bottom of the save manually (I may have made other edits but that was main one). Same goes for mapping.xml files. Just putting them in the folder was not enough, it would load but was clearly broken.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
So 4 some reason my old saves won't work in the latest version (0.63 saves). Not sure if they got corrupted or it's suppose 2 act that way :)

R

RWaites

@Carlo S, What do you think of this Brother
A date for three. - Ashley, Sophia and you
A walk in the park. - Veronica, Officer Debby and you
Payback time. - Mom, Aunt Emma and you
Disclaimer
All variations are fictional and a result of my perverted imagination and @Faerin cannot be held accountable for any of them

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I had a lot of issues loading saves from 0.6.4 to 0.6.8. The solution was to add the sections for NPC 11 and 12 to the near bottom of the save manually (I may have made other edits but that was main one). Same goes for mapping.xml files. Just putting them in the folder was not enough, it would load but was clearly broken.
So 4 some reason my old saves won't work in the latest version (0.63 saves). Not sure if they got corrupted or it's suppose 2 act that way :)
@Faerin is solving the issue from the game and the mapping that works is here -

Reactions: Gagi114 and Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S, What do you think of this Brother
A date for three. - Ashley, Sophia and you
A walk in the park. - Veronica, Officer Debby and you
Payback time. - Mom, Aunt Emma and you
Disclaimer
All variations are fictional and a result of my perverted imagination and @Faerin cannot be held accountable for any of them
For me Mom, Aunt Emma, Debby and Pam in the same game will be my "Wild Dream", the Paradise on earth :p:p:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018
Claire doesn't let me help her with yoga. I was using the cheating tool and I accidentally clicked on max all, with the other girls it's going fine, but I need to improve my relationship with Claire in order to continue in the story. Someone that can help me?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Played through from the start to full grind master and photographic memory as my 6.4 saves would not work on 6.8. I had no 6.6 saves, as MILFs are not my itch to scratch. I will never do that again though. Too much grind, even with cheats.

Date-Night was awesome! Terrific renders, terrific pay-off. Repeatably is a win. The new (to me) Veronica stuff was the best though, and I am not a huge Veronica fan. Veronica helping, in the same way that Ashley does, is hot as shit.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes