JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin Thanks for you reply:)

The option to doubble the stat gain might become needed in the future but i also understand it's the least fun way to solve the issue. I do love the more direct and simple approach of shop items you can give the girls. 1, it makes sense.
2, it would give the player more insentive to work (Pizza delivery/Workout). Cruel as i am i wanna see a harder grind on the work places to gain higher level. Could be you need to actually deliver a 100 Pizza's to uppgrade the skill but added cash bonus on the higher level. Same for workout. :evilsmile:

I did miss the option for Ashley early on as i was focused on getting all v6.6.7 complete before i started this part. My eyes will be open next playthrough;) The Sex-shop issue is about getting the location. The items can be added as they are needed for any path your on. Veronicas panties is still needed for the oil tho. It's just that the cross over here doese'nt fit the story very well. Clair is home all day and you work her from a completely diffrent angle then Amy and Veronica at the Neon Club. The phone tip for Veronica was "get a drink with Amy" and the phone tip for Amy was "Keep working on Clair for now" .. Hmmm Well you get what i'm saying:) The dildo could be added after you have your first encounter with Amy as a slave in her apartment and so on.

Shortcuts. I said it's a QoL and thats the mmo term for "Quality of Life" Not actually needed features but making the gameplay feel more smooth and less stressful. Hovering mouse over hour glass just to get the option between 30 or 60 minutes is one of thoes things. A quick key for 60m (W) and (E) for 30m solves this. Add (Q) for quick travel and you get them all in a nice little square on the board, hehe I don't know how hard adding things are in Unity but the little experience i have of programming and webdesign shortcuts was usually a simple thing to add. Most games have them in some form. I keep pressing the (H) key to hide the interface (Everytime Ashley is on screen :eek:penedeyewink:) just becuse this is programmed in my mind from a lot of other games i played.

Love the idea on items :extremelyhappy:
Cheers mate :cool:

Reactions: Faerin

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
There's a new feature on the phone where the pictures are that will take you to selected previous scenes
But as far as I know there is only one complete scene available otherwise its just pictures. Correct? I have 100% complete and that's all I see there.

R

RWaites

But as far as I know there is only one complete scene available otherwise its just pictures. Correct? I have 100% complete and that's all I see there.
It's a new feature that @Faerin is trying out as explained in the changelog · Updated the gallery app: added a replay scene option (note: right now this only works for Ashley's schoolgirl scene, but more will be added if this works well)!

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
so thats how it is, my post gets deleted 4 some criticism
good to know
i'm even happier now that i have deleted this game

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Can't start old saves from 0.6.6 (skipped 0.6.7) - I copied the savegames-folder into the new version. But if I hit "continue" in the Startmenue nothing happens. Any hints how to solve this?

R

RWaites

Can't start old saves from 0.6.6 (skipped 0.6.7) - I copied the savegames-folder into the new version. But if I hit "continue" in the Startmenue nothing happens. Any hints how to solve this?
hi every one , how can i found the oil massage for mom..please
Try loading this into your save folder it's completed games from 0.6.0 to 0.6.8 when you are in the game go into your phone and load v0.6.6 or v0.6.7 and it should work
hi every one , how can i found the oil massage for mom..please
From 50-55 Arousal
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.
Progression event 9 -
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.
From 55-60 Arousal - Note: Amy needs to be at least 2 Stars.
Always 00:00 23:59 Anywhere no 1. Use Google on your phone to find the location of the sex shop.
Always 13:00 01:59 Sex shop no 2. Go in to the sex shop.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 3. Talk to Amy and ask her for the massage oil, until you have no more options.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 4. Give Veronica's panties to Amy (see Veronica's walktrough).
Always 21:00 21:59 Living room yes Give her a body massage.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes