Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Not to intrude and try to get hints at your future updates buuut~ I was wondering if in a future update we may actually get to..."get to know" Cassie, the receptionist/assistant of the Mother at work? Don't know why, but I get the feeling there is potential for her, ya know? ;)
Of course!

Like I said before: I won't add any girls (to the main story) without giving her at least one sexy scene.
It might take a while before it's her turn though, as Pam, Debby, Kathy and Valerie are all waiting for their chance to shine! :D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ok it worked perfectly good work
Thanks a lot Bro!! I think this is helpfull since there must be some Saves out there wich don't work!

We can include Pam as well, for the full party :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@Carlo S you "Big horny Sweettooth" :p:p:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Of course!

Like I said before: I won't add any girls (to the main story) without giving her at least one sexy scene.
It might take a while before it's her turn though, as Pam, Debby, Kathy and Valerie are all waiting for their chance to shine! :D
Noice!~ xD

Reactions: RWaites

Axeleson

Dec 28, 2017
what is the achievment 2 of Veronica? what i need to do to discover this achievement? i can't found anything. :(

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
what is the achievment 2 of Veronica? what i need to do to discover this achievement? i can't found anything. :(
Make her Work, the chores before you gave her the maid costume View attachment 69342
Make sure that she did the Scrubbing of the Kitchenfloor, Vacuming the Apartment, and doing the Laundry, there is
a bit of Patience needed, because it is a randomitation in wich chore Claire (Mom) asigns!

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Crack nuckles and getting ready for another playthrough review. v6.6.8!

I didn't think i needed any tips this time as i have finished the game a few times at 100% already.
I admit.. I caved in on day 6 and locked my mood stats through phone. Micro management of mood is still not an option if you want to have fun playing. The sleep and waking up with stress level is the most obvious but since the game plays out based on thoes stats and you can only manage this in your home, or the store items, it's not worth it.

The grind. This has been a topic many times and we are getting to a point with a lot more content to concider. The grind is becomming a time sink. (Yes the phone still works, but i will never review a game based on how you can cheat it)
No cheat and completing the basic girls stats is still ok. It's more about how boring it becomes at times. Like needing Clair to peep on you in the morning 20 times for arousal to raise. Maby have the option to award 2 point when she sees you naked. Gives the player a feeling of progress and less overall time sink. This is a constant balance but the more content you add the grind must be blanced between timesink/reward.
(Think 20 uppdates in the future and you wanna do another playthrough..)

Now my mandatory nag about the Sex Shop! There is no connection between Amy and Clair so we have the same issue as with all previous versions. Yup, the damn Sex shop! It's like a road block on every path (Exept Ashley) This road block forces the player to take a pre designed route and in my opinion player choice is crippled a lot. Having diffrent items in the sex shop should work just as it does with the Lingerie and maid dress in the mall. They appear when the quest requires them to. If we could actually FIND the sex shop that is (Wink, wink;))

Ok, v6.6.8. I didn't see any obvios bugs. I can take a picture of Veronica in her room with no panties before i actually ask her to take them off from the event after Laundry scene. The phone tip never told me anything about texting Ashley for the date night so i did actually have to look that up here in the thread. On my wish list i still have short-cut key commands. An old mmo raider like me can't be bothered with mouse when shit goes down:winkytongue: Obviosly a QoL feature.

The new Ashley dates worked fine. A little pussle you can keep note of and learn as you go. The reward when you complete a date.. yum:) I still have Ashley sitting on the tub as my personal favourite but all in all this was a perfect uppdate:D I did note some future concerns as well because stopping an avalange is easier before the snowball starts to roll then after it's halfway down the hill ..

Cheers Mate :cool:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes