R

RWaites

I cant access teh map where i use to.
Seems to be a problem with old saves prior to v0.6.7 @Faerin is looking into it
Does anyone have the CG fro 068? The MEGA link for the CG on OP seems to be from 066

could use some help phone keeps locking up after text with mom is it a bug or am I doing something wrong
Have you finished the introduction met mom, got milk, had meal, slept

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Carlo S, @xhoni spica, @Shardoom

Hey guys, I am definitely planning on adding some animations. But like so many things, this is just something that is on a (still) very long list.

To let you in on a "little secret", I was hoping to add at the first animation in v0.7.0 (I like to add something "big" in new version series), but I'm not sure if I will make it yet. ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Hey guys, I am definitely planning on adding some animations. But like so many things, this is just something that is on a (still) very long list.

To let you in on a "little secret", I was hoping to add at the first animation in v0.7.0 (I like to add something "big" in new version series), but I'm not sure if I will make it yet. ;)
It's very good to know :cool::cool:;);):):)

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

You should contact irredeemable for a few pointers. His anims are excellent and don't bloat his file size either. ;)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Really is a good idea, but I fear the game ends very heavy ;);)
You mean very heavy for the size bro.
You should contact irredeemable for a few pointers. His anims are excellent and don't bloat his file size either. ;)
I think by using an optimized format, like webm, that file size shouldn't be that much of an issue anymore.
It's just a lot of work to make them mostly, but I look forward to adding them!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide -------------- CGs you can find here: -CGs RWaites -- ------ --------------- ----------- -CGs Benjy --

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes