cratos

Oct 11, 2017
What can I say? Another great update, the repeat scene option, the feature of dating and messaging feature, was a good idea, in order to say that I exprimented a save of 6.6 and it did not work, I put a save of 6.7 and it worked perfectly. continues the good work faerin. Waiting for the next vers!!

Justaho

Feb 10, 2018
could use some help phone keeps locking up after text with mom is it a bug or am I doing something wrong

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Do you need any help with translation or anything else? I think myself and plenty others would like to help if that may be the case.
Thanks a lot for the offer! Right now MotH is being translated to 12(!) languages already, so for now I think I'll remove the translate button ;)
But all the typo reports really do help a lot, as I tend to miss a lot of things (or just have bad grammar at times :)).

Both problems though only seem to appear when I'm using my old save data. If I start a new game neither one appears to happen.
I'll wait for the next update or bug fix for v6.8, I don't want to use someone's save or redo the grind, so I guess I'm done with one of my favorite games for now. :( :( :(
same problem like me @ :(
could use some help phone keeps locking up after text with mom is it a bug or am I doing something wrong
Hey guys, this all seems to be the same problem. I'll look into it! Thanks for letting me know.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
What it miss to this game to be more cool to be animated on sex scenes some movements diverse posses in sex scenes I hope Faerin work on that its not imposible i guess.

Reactions: Carlo S

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Faerin did tell me he wants to add animations. Not sure when though, I can't wait personally. :)
I think if he gone ad some animation gone take the game to another level be more cool if he can do that but even if he not can do that there is another thing more images with diferent pose sex scenes for example with ashley after date sex in MC room but i think was better for sex scene to be on cinema while they watching the movie but i dont blame him cuz he relase every 2 weeks update its a short time.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Faerin did tell me he wants to add animations. Not sure when though, I can't wait personally. :)
I think if he gone ad some animation gone take the game to another level be more cool if he can do that but even if he not can do that there is another thing more images with diferent pose sex scenes for example with ashley after date sex in MC room but i think was better for sex scene to be on cinema while they watching the movie but i dont blame him cuz he relase every 2 weeks update its a short time.
If it's possible, for sure will be the best, all the scenes being animated, the game will be in another dimension :cool:;)

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It doesn't have to. 'Deem's animations in teachers pets are easily some of the best around but his game is still reasonably small file size.

It's all about optimisation.
Well, this way, if this game is already good, it will be really incredible, the best of the best :cool::cool:;)

Reactions: Shardoom
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes