R

RWaites

I did a search for save game but did not find how the savegame from previous game works?
I copy it to new version and then click on continue but nothing.. I start a new game and then use the phone and try to load my version but nothing happens.. What am i not doing?
What version are you using as it appears some saves before v0.6.6 are not working
try any of these the last number corresponds to the version ie savegame_101 is v0.6.1 just download to your save game folder and unzip Screenshot (55).png

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have vs 0.6.6b... Let me try your saves on Google drive. Ill use form 106 onwards

EDIT: the google drive save did not work.

What version are you using as it appears some saves before v0.6.6 are not working
try any of these the last number corresponds to the version ie savegame_101 is v0.6.1 just download to your save game folder and unzip View attachment 69030

R

RWaites

The dress of mucama from Veronica,When should I give it to him?
Veronica
From 20-30 (Note: Clarie should be at 10 [LOVE].)
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway Yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Kitchen yes 2b. If she is scrubbing the kitchen floor, talk to her for 1 extra [SUBMISSION].
Weekday 18:00 18:59 Stairway yes 3. Join the girls for dinner.
Progression event 2 -
Always 08:00 19:59 Lingerie store no 1. Buy the maid outfit.
Always 00:00 23:59 Veronica's room no 2. Give her the maid outfit whenever she is in her room (from your inventory).

Progression event 3 -
Weekday 06:00 06:59 Roof no 3. Ask Clarie if you can join her to discover the health club's location.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no 4. Buy a membership at the health club ($120).
Always 15:00 16:59 Health club - reception no 5. Overhear Veronica taking to Amy.
Always 00:00 23:59 Phone no 6. Use the google app to discover the nightclub's location.
Progression event 4 -
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no 7. Find Veronica in the upstairs lounge

nim

May 6, 2017
I am just starting with MotH, or trying. The game crashes the PC when I touch the phone or backpack. In my latest try it crashed the PC even doing nothing but moving thru the house. Any suggestions?

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
Veronica
Progression event 2 -
Always 08:00 19:59 Lingerie store no 1. Buy the maid outfit.
Always 00:00 23:59 Veronica's room no 2. Give her the maid outfit whenever she is in her room (from your inventory).
Uff thanks for the info...but i have already tried and only lets me spy her for see the thong
PD: Ok, later to clean the house...

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

how do i enable the cheat console? doesnt work on the new update
If you have the extra version the cheat menu the man with the hat on the phone Screenshot (11).png enables after the intro

Which didn't help if, like me, you can't progress with the date because you're stuck to 9 stars and can't find the events which give you the 5 missing ones.
You have to do 1 date with each dress for all the pictures and the 10th star is choosing the correct reaction during the film (if you don't get it right the next morning save and use the cheat to go back 1 day all the other options are
---- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house
---Saturday 20:00 text Ashley
---Select dress (For Photo Gallery, 4 with sexy red dress and 4 with sweater dress)
---If she looks :
--- Nervous => Hug
--- Hot => kiss lips
--- Happy => Kiss check
--- For the movie
--- if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option
--- if she say something she likes pick the 2nd
--- any other thing pick the 3rd.
- Food :
--- Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
--- Hot and salty => Hot dog
--- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
--- Salty and crunchy => Nachos
- Drink :
--- Cold and sweet => Coke
--- Plain and simple => Water
--- Surprise me => Wine
--- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

---Spy on Mom at 22:00
---next day
---Have dinner at 18:00

R

RWaites

Uff thanks for the info...but i have already tried and only lets me spy her for see the thong
PD: Ok, later to clean the house...
visit her in her room in the afternoon, take the maid costume out off your backpack and click on her you will lose all of your points with her but follow her to the gym and listen then check google on your phone to fiind club neon

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers, and Good Sleep :cool:;) ------------ MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide --------------

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes