Aug 22, 2016
Where did the nice walkthrough go? It had detailed and well organized info on how the events work and what was required to complete them. Now all I can see on the OP is some engrish wall of text PDF that's useless.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hey @Kaidman If I ask nicely can you do me a favor, ? I`ll Upload a save from .66b it start's at the Amy date, you have just to enter and talk to her, dildo isn'`t purchased till now.
The favor is testing if the old save work's with the new Version remeber to run the game with Administrator rights and if u want to rename the Main character open with Editor and change the 4 line the player name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If u be so kind ?
ok I seem to be running into a problem when I tried saving your save file for some reason the stupid thing keeps converting the file into xml file can you pack the save into a zipped file folder

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The amount of grind that is in this game puts any RPGmaker visual novels out there to shame and of course this isn't a compliment. Its horrendous and really pales the otherwise enjoyable story and scenes.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
At 20.00 hrs in the saturday send for Her a text in the phone, and go a Date, and follow this tips:

Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

thanks to Carlos
then what about the responses we give to her, about the movie on the date? she changes what she thinks time after time lol, it has nothing to do with the movie, ive found out, so it must be something with her mood, but got tired of failing the perfect date, so I gave up for today :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Where did the nice walkthrough go? It had detailed and well organized info on how the events work and what was required to complete them. Now all I can see on the OP is some engrish wall of text PDF that's useless.
No more official walkthrough since the hints in the phone. And the posting in the OP is thanks to the kindness of a fan, and is very useful. Be nice, please.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ok I seem to be running into a problem when I tried saving your save file for some reason the stupid thing keeps converting the file into xml file can you pack the save into a zipped file folder

yes I Can but the point is why it converts to an xml file? normaly just download from here and copy paste in the save game folder (erase the Nubers bevore savefile108.sav) copy and paste thumb also clean the numbers, I don't understand how it is converted to a xml ??
but that would explain a lot Thanks !

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The detailed walk-through is from Faerin as a bonus to Patreon supporters. The wall of text one in Carlos S's post is, I assume, by Carlos S because it's not even up to Qleaf's standard but it's still a LOT better than wondering what to do next.

Though... I do have to wonder what we need a walk-through for when the game has a hint system that's pretty darn easy to figure out.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @Barioz!

About the food hints, I know, I've come to realize this isn't really clear to everyone.
However, English not being my native language, I could really use some suggestions on this!
So if any of you have some better ideas for the food hints, feel free to share guys and I'll update it!
Do you need any help with translation or anything else? I think myself and plenty others would like to help if that may be the case.

Volute

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks @Carlo S! I hope to add many more dates in the coming updates. I think it would be fun if you could take every girl on at least 2-3 different dates, with different outcomes!

But first, I'll have to set up the poll to see what next update will be about...

I think we're getting pretty close to having sex with Veronica now.
Also, it might be time for officer Debby to make an appearance.
One of the choices might even introduce a highly anticipated new character...;)
A very private lesson with the fitness babe at her home would be nice. She's very hot.

The dates are a good idea, they were fun, you're right about the outcomes.
Great job by the way

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My Report.
No bugs founded. All scenes played well, even the replayables of previous versions.
The old saves work fine. But the autosave function doesn't work.
As for the content... oh god. Excellent. The dates very funny and hot, and the roof scene with Claire and Veronica... I wished it would never end.

As always, great work, @Faerin.

PS: This is my new wallpaper:
close.png

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I'm not sure why and I saw a couple of similar comments above, but I can't access the map anymore. When I'm in the house and press the map button I cannot click on any other button and am forced to quit the game. I tried going to the ground floor of the apartment build and click go to city map but that won't do anything either. Also when I'm on the front screen the continue button won't continue my game. I have to start a new game up and then when I get in game I can load my old save game. Both problems though only seem to appear when I'm using my old save data. If I start a new game neither one appears to happen.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @Barioz!

About the food hints, I know, I've come to realize this isn't really clear to everyone.
However, English not being my native language, I could really use some suggestions on this!
So if any of you have some better ideas for the food hints, feel free to share guys and I'll update it!
I'd suggest using Caramel Popcorn rather than sugared popcorn.

It denotes the same thing, sweet and crunchy, while not seeming odd because just sprinkling sugar on popcorn sounds odd.

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
0.6.6 saves doesn't work or what? i tried two saves i can't get neither the achievments nor the map to show up
and when i do the achievements the game freeze and i can't do nothing after that

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
yes I Can but the point is why it converts to an xml file? normaly just download from here and copy paste in the save game folder (erase the Nubers bevore savefile108.sav) copy and paste thumb also clean the numbers, I don't understand how it is converted to a xml ??
but that would explain a lot Thanks !
ok it worked perfectly good work

Reactions: User #19006

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
My - Man of the house v0.6.7 (extra) works great, Man of the house v6.8 (extra) won't load my v6.7 save file correctly from main menu continue option. I've tried the "start new game to load a old save" with my v6.7 save and "both saved it in the new save format or kept in the old format" and I still cannot access the main map or the jump to location map to travel outside or inside the apartment building and none of the stats show there levels. - Oh, and I'm using the phone cheats as I did with my old saves.

I'll wait for the next update or bug fix for v6.8, I don't want to use someone's save or redo the grind, so I guess I'm done with one of my favorite games for now. :( :( :(

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes