goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Regarding the food hints: for the nachos I would go for something like 'crunchy and spicy' (for me salty snacks are pretzels or saltsticks) or something you can combine with cheese and dips. Maybe for the hot dog 'meaty and warm' or 'hearty and warm'.

'Cold and sweet' for ice cream and 'sweet and crunchy' for the popcorn is fine (although the first time I read 'salty and crunchy' I also thought of popcorn since you eat it either sweet or salty).

For the drinks I think 'sweet and sparkling' for the coke. For the wine 'classy and mature'. 'Hot and sweet' is fine for the hot chocolate.
Maybe "crunchy and cheesy" for the nachos. Salty is ok. The "sweet and crunchy" works for the popcorn because it specifically says it's sweet popcorn, but could be confusing because movie popcorn is usually salty/buttery. "Sweet and cold" works for the coke, because it's the only drink on the list that's sweet and cold.

Reactions: Faerin

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
She turned into Flesh !!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, I think I'm in love:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
do you know where i can paste the save game file because it wont work for me and when i started a new game when i saved it wont let me continue

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I cannot find the casanova achievement with Ashley
MC need send for Ashley a text in the phone, saturday 20.00 hrs, before need buy a Teddy Bear in the Market. and then go for a Date and follow this tips:

Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
MEGA version 0.6.8 - ------------- Walkthrough 0.6.8 (with changes) --------- Mapping (mod) -------------- Saves 0.6.7(Mike 167) and 0.6.8 (Mike 188) -------------- Guide --------------
if this is the save file can you please tell where should i paste it

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I did a search for save game but did not find how the savegame from previous game works?
I copy it to new version and then click on continue but nothing.. I start a new game and then use the phone and try to load my version but nothing happens.. What am i not doing?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes