Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
What are her stats and what are Veronica's
ok I got veronica up to the point where the hint says I should go get to know amy at the club but when doing that I get a quick drink with her then she goes back to the front and veronica shows up I can't recall the stats because I got frustrated by this and tried tweeking the stats to see if that will allow something to happen

R

RWaites

ok I got veronica up to the point where the hint says I should go get to know amy at the club but when doing that I get a quick drink with her then she goes back to the front and veronica shows up I can't recall the stats because I got frustrated by this and tried tweeking the stats to see if that will allow something to happen
Try adjusting Veronica's stars to 13/ Screenshot (69).png

Reactions: LeRescator

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
At 20.00 hrs in the saturday send for Her a text in the phone, and go a Date, and follow this tips:

Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

thanks to Carlos

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
dam I think I messed up and can't unlock the meet amy at the vault option has anyone been able to get that and if can you tell me any issues I may have walked into I think it was because I bought the dildo the first time I visited the sex shop
Hey @Kaidman If I ask nicely can you do me a favor, ? I`ll Upload a save from .66b it start's at the Amy date, you have just to enter and talk to her, dildo isn'`t purchased till now.
The favor is testing if the old save work's with the new Version remeber to run the game with Administrator rights and if u want to rename the Main character open with Editor and change the 4 line the player name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If u be so kind ?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am having an issue with the Amy line of achievements, the one just before 'Say Hello to my Little Friend'. Everything is maxed out but the stars

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin You always amaze me with the new ideas you come up with.

Nice update as always. Every girl in the family got a bit of spotlight. Was a bit afraid of bugs (cuz of what you wrote before you released the new update), but found nothing serious and went to 100% without any trouble. Only thing I noticed was when I looked at Ashley's new pictures and at the last pic it still showed a next pic icon on the right side and it jumped to a replay of her schoolgirl scene. Plus a typo here and there but really nothing serious.

What I found a bit tedious was the need to skip through a whole week of playing. My old save ended at Friday evening. So I got the 22:00 Veronica scene and next day the diner follow up. Meaning one full week of waiting. :coldsweat:

Similar for Ashley's date. Since you can only take her out on Saturday evening and need at least 2 dates to get all pics one week full of skipping. That brought back some bad memories of Big Brother. :frown:
Also during the date some answers weren't really obvious. Like salty is nothing I connect with nachos or why a surprise drink is related with a glas of wine. So you often end up in guessing instead of concluding.
Thanks for the feedback @Barioz!

About the food hints, I know, I've come to realize this isn't really clear to everyone.
However, English not being my native language, I could really use some suggestions on this!
So if any of you have some better ideas for the food hints, feel free to share guys and I'll update it!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hey @Kaidman If I ask nicely can you do me a favor, ? I`ll Upload a save from .66b it start's at the Amy date, you have just to enter and talk to her, dildo isn'`t purchased till now.
The favor is testing if the old save work's with the new Version remeber to run the game with Administrator rights and if u want to rename the Main character open with Editor and change the 4 line the player name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If u be so kind ?
ok I will test it out but give me a few hours I am away from my computer that has the game on it

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
No Problem and Thank's a lot hopefully it help's u to get away with the game !
Since some gamers had issues with old saves I would check, this one run on my computer properly !
thanks again

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @Barioz!

About the food hints, I know, I've come to realize this isn't really clear to everyone.
However, English not being my native language, I could really use some suggestions on this!
So if any of you have some better ideas for the food hints, feel free to share guys and I'll update it!
Regarding the food hints: for the nachos I would go for something like 'crunchy and spicy' (for me salty snacks are pretzels or saltsticks) or something you can combine with cheese and dips. Maybe for the hot dog 'meaty and warm' or 'hearty and warm'.

'Cold and sweet' for ice cream and 'sweet and crunchy' for the popcorn is fine (although the first time I read 'salty and crunchy' I also thought of popcorn since you eat it either sweet or salty).

For the drinks I think 'sweet and sparkling' for the coke. For the wine 'classy and mature'. 'Hot and sweet' is fine for the hot chocolate.

romolus

Dec 13, 2017
I Suggest that u download again from an other server or it is maybe ur save file wich is corrupted, the game reacts funny when something with the saves isn't in propper conditons

Just spy on her on 22:00 but u must have reached max stat with Veronica as well !

Mhhh sorry. But it doesn´t work. I tried everything... mhh I´ve no idea what I did wrong. I there a save file wich I could use? Perhaps 21:00 before this event starts?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes