R

RWaites

I finished veronica 100% after the scene with mom in roof taning MC mention to reward veronica no more hints wheen you check the phone then in sexy shop i buy black dildo then with out hints get stuck same for ashley no hints wheen you check phone.
If all at 100% that's them finished for this update, any reference made is for future updates. Have you used the dildo on Amy

Reactions: LeRescator

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I finished veronica 100% after the scene with mom in roof taning MC mention to reward veronica no more hints wheen you check the phone then in sexy shop i buy black dildo then with out hints get stuck same for ashley no hints wheen you check phone.
At 20.00 hrs in the saturday send for Her a text in the phone, and go a Date, and follow this tips:

Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

R

RWaites

hello, I have a question if I passed the movie stage, how do I talk to my mom now, or if I passed all day to 22 o'clock and it's nothing
Have you had the bath with her yet
From 45-50 Arousal
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you.
Progression event 7 -
Always 20:00 20:59 Upstairs hallway yes Go inside the bathroom when she calls you and say you were planning on taking a bath.
Progression event 8 - Next Morning
Always 00:00 23:59 Your bedroom no Use your computer to check your email, correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2.
Always 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her and confess.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes