Aug 5, 2016
how to complete dates with ashley? any6 walkthrough?
There's one on page 782 or 783.

Amazing work Faerin! The date with Ashley is so fucking hot, especially the scene after. With all the love Veronica and the Mom have been getting, I almost forgot that Ashley is a smoking hot foxy lady in her own right. Also I appreciate your addition of the replay scene feature.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Veronica in her room she still is pissed off even when you are her master as I just happened to see her in there and clicked her and she did the whole why you little shit part when that part should now be changed to something else since she shouldn't be pissed with him anymore now that he's her master. Also don't you think it's about time he stopped running away from the bathroom when peeping on Veronica? Since I don't think she really cares anymore and would probably enjoy knowing her that her master is watching her.

I saw a few spot in the dialogue with the brother and sister during the date where their names were wrong.

You should have a way to reload the game while on a date it's very annoying to have to close the game and reload it just to try and get a better score each time you don't get enough points.

Did Veronica get stung by a bee? A few of her latest pictures her boobs seemed to have grown some.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Er... Is it just me, of when I work, the game freeze if it's a 100% chance of success ? will teach me to save more often :(

keemao25

Aug 15, 2017
after last windows update (2 months ago) cant play unity games anymore,
when i open a game it just still on my app bar at the bottom, if anyone had this
problem, how to fix it?

nataba

Dec 30, 2017
after last windows update (2 months ago) cant play unity games anymore,
when i open a game it just still on my app bar at the bottom, if anyone had this
problem, how to fix it?
Try to figure out what the underlying assets are and also what permissions may be needed. Frankly, winblows 10 is crap to begin with, but if you must use it, knowing these two things will help you immensely in solving your problem.

nataba

Dec 30, 2017
Try to figure out what the underlying assets are and also what permissions may be needed. Frankly, winblows 10 is crap to begin with, but if you must use it, knowing these two things will help you immensely in solving your problem.
Also, try downloading Python 2 and 3 to your computer, and check if flash is a needed asset, maybe installing, or granting permission to flash will help

sld69

Aug 3, 2017
I don`t get the call by Veronica at 3 am. I give her the coffee and I peek in the bathroom and her room.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
There's one on page 782 or 783.

Amazing work Faerin! The date with Ashley is so fucking hot, especially the scene after. With all the love Veronica and the Mom have been getting, I almost forgot that Ashley is a smoking hot foxy lady in her own right. Also I appreciate your addition of the replay scene feature.
thank you

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Hey there.
Great update, loved it.
A couple of tiny details to improve in my humble opinion:
- on the rooftop sunbathing scene, Veronica calls Claire by her first name, I find it weird.
- during the post-date bedroom scene, I found an exclamation mark which made no sense to me. "I carefully slide it in!"; I mean, the guy is being careful, slow and all but there's an exclamation mark, which suggests intent, force, not quite what "carefully" is associated to in my opinion.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes