User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Does someone know how to load saves from 6.6? i dont wanna have to restart the whole game, even with cheats it would take too long
did u copy the thumbs as well ?
normaly they work, since in 0.67 were a new safe system implemented so it doesn`t matter how they called. o I forgot copy and paste all but not the autosave !! maybe is that the reason!

how to open the movie theater? thank u
Send Ashley a text Saturday at 20 and it unlocks !

@Faerin don't remember yet if you said or has been said in the posts but a hint on the phone would be nice to find the begginig of the minigame was the only hard thing, As a phrase 4 the hot dog's (Panchos or Frankfruter over here guess in Argentina as well) what do u think about: somthing hot and fleshy ?? or is it to obvius ?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
When I use the save from the OP, I click on the map icon the game freezes. Does this happen to anyone else?

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry but its completely ridiculous past saves don't work. Last I played was 6.5 and last save from there doesn't work. Can work around it by starting new game then loading it from the phone but then the game is glitched and doesn't work right.

and getting a save from last update isn't really an option because then i miss out on that content.. So any way to make it work or am I just screwed because i didn't play the last few updates right away?

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Here is what I've gotten so far:

Greeting +2:
Looks Nervous - Hug
Looks Happy - Kiss on Cheek
Looks Hot - Kiss on lips

Gift+1:
Teddy - Always

Movie+1:
Something Fun - Meet the Sisters
Something she likes - The Notepad
Someting Exciting - The Crawling Dead

Snack+1:
Cold & Sweet - A chocolate Icecream
- A hot dog
Sweet & Crunchy - Sugared Popcorn
Salty & Cruchny - Some Nachos and Cheese

Drink +1:
- A bottle water
Cold and sweet - A coke
Warm and Sweet - A hot chocolate
Surprise - A glass of wine

Movie (Phrase after "Whats up?") +1
The Movie is great! - Its great
What do you think? - Looking at you
- Boring

Kiss +1
Touch Leg +2

From what I can tell there is little to no difference between a 9 and 10 heart date aside from the achievement, but as of now I've 100% the game.

Also I found a strange bug, if you call Ashley from the map screen the map icons don't go away when you go to the next scenes. Hope this helps! snip.JPG Snip2.JPG

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
no, 4 the moment only with Ashley twice but is now repeatable, when u go to ur phone and in the gallery u can repeat the scenes !

@Darkaura and @Zer0z don't know if it applys to you both but when i downloaded from mega the first time my decompressing program warned me because of file corruption, y downloaded from NoPy link without these systemmessege also the saves from .65 and older worked without any problems !

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

Sorry but its completely ridiculous past saves don't work. Last I played was 6.5 and last save from there doesn't work. Can work around it by starting new game then loading it from the phone but then the game is glitched and doesn't work right.

and getting a save from last update isn't really an option because then i miss out on that content.. So any way to make it work or am I just screwed because i didn't play the last few updates right away?
My save from v0.6.5 tested on v0.6.8 working O.K.

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Seems I cant complete Ashleys events to 100% because Im missing some "Selfies" only got the "Topless!", the "Hmm...tasty" and the "Babydoll" selfies. Am I screwed or is there a way to get them because I just tried, didnt work...

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
My save from v0.6.5 tested on v0.6.8 working O.K.
Still nope, thanks though. I open 6.8, click continue and nothing happens. Only way to load it like said is to start a new game then load it from phone but then the game is glitched out and can't even leave the apartment.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

My saves work fine. You just click in the green tilde and have to leave the phone with the round button below. @Faerin perhaps this is a bug, happens with older saves than 0.6.7.

Reactions: Faerin and RWaites
R

RWaites

Seems I cant complete Ashleys events to 100% because Im missing some "Selfies" only got the "Topless!", the "Hmm...tasty" and the "Babydoll" selfies. Am I screwed or is there a way to get them because I just tried, didnt work...
Can you send a screenshot

Reactions: Brian1949

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
If u missing some of the Pic's maybe here is the solution !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes