King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i freaking died laughing when i saw this

Veronica says : dont worry im not going to tell mom "blushes" i dont want to hurt you

im like wow taming tsunderes is just the best thing ever :D

Veronica may have submitted to love being dominated a couple updates ago in the taxi at club but as of last scene when she gave me a blowjob when i was watching t.v and this speech of this update just confirmed it XD

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Sorry guys but I am trying to give the maid lingerie to Veronica for more than 2 hours :D
Can somebody please help me and tell me what to do? I feel kind of embaressed to ask but I cant find a way.

Thanks!

PS. My stats are 30 - 1
Have you gone into her room when she is alone? Then pick the maid outfit from your backpack (Inventory) and select it then select Veronica.

Reactions: butterfresse

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
My saves work fine. You just click in the green tilde and have to leave the phone with the round button below. @Faerin perhaps this is a bug, happens with older saves than 0.6.7.
but "Uncle"tested it out with My 103 save from v0.65 it worked (because the computer with the64 bit is buggy so y started with my old Intel E 5700 and 32 bit windows 7 downloaded My save from this page and played till 100% on this version.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
but "Uncle"tested it out with My 103 save from v0.65 it worked (because the computer with the64 bit is buggy so y started with my old Intel E 5700 and 32 bit windows 7 downloaded My save from this page and played till 100% on this version.
I said old saves work. The issue is that the phone don't close when you click in the green tilde, you must exit the phone clicking in the round button below and it can be confusing for some people.

R

RWaites

My saves work fine. You just click in the green tilde and have to leave the phone with the round button below. @Faerin perhaps this is a bug, happens with older saves than 0.6.7.
I cleaned out my save folder and just tried the 0.6.5 then the 0.6.6 saves before I uploaded them and both started the game normally without any problems

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I said old saves work. The issue is that the phone don't close when you click in the green tilde, you must exit the phone clicking in the round button below and it can be confusing for some people.
Ohh I see !! good point !! :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat: (I blame it to the mojito not to my english reading compresion x'Dx'Dx'D)
but that i have to close the phone extra is so normal at this game for me that i often forgot that new players could get confused by this Thank's for the reminder

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I can confirm 6.6b (extra) saves don't work. Plus, as someone said before, If you try to start a new game and load from there, the saves work, but the game is bugged: you can't leave the house.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ohh I see !! good point !! :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat: (I blame it to the mojito not to my english reading compresion x'Dx'Dx'D)
but that i have to close the phone extra is so normal at this game for me that i often forgot that new players could get confused by this Thank's for the reminder
Yeah, add my engrish writing is not well at all :p

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
I can confirm 6.6b (extra) saves don't work. Plus, as someone said before, If you try to start a new game and load from there, the saves work, but the game is bugged: you can't leave the house.
Yep. I have even tried the saves other posters have given and they don't work. Only thing that works is using a 6.7 save but as already stated that doesn't really help as I won't be able to play those last updates worth of content. So yeah its whatever now I guess have to start from scratch...

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
By the way @Jaguarundi your countdowns stopped and your bomb hasn't gone off
What for a bomb ?? I mean, I did go to a romantic restaurant at the Valentines day with my Fiance ......
so no bomb 4 me this year Bro!! + I gave my now Mother in Law a coupon 4 a spa all inclusive .... didn't forget their birthday .....so really Im Bomb safe the rest of this year x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

R

RWaites

What for a bomb ?? I mean, I did go to a romantic restaurant at the Valentines day with my Fiance ......
so no bomb 4 me this year Bro!! + I gave my now Mother in Law a coupon 4 a spa all inclusive .... didn't forget their birthday .....so really Im Bomb safe the rest of this year x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Your signature brother, it's stopped ticking upload_2018-2-17_3-41-11.jpeg

Reactions: Brian1949

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yep. I have even tried the saves other posters have given and they don't work. Only thing that works is using a 6.7 save but as already stated that doesn't really help as I won't be able to play those last updates worth of content. So yeah its whatever now I guess have to start from scratch...
Just a question, did u remove the number before the Savename ?? if u don't than is it the only posibility that it could happen,

jimmyjanga

Aug 12, 2017
Same here :( ... loading from the phone just yields a buggy game: can't open achievements, can't go to city map, on my one save can't even leave the bedroom

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes