Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
---Saturday 20:00 text Ashley
---Select dress (For Photo Gallery, 4 with sexy red dress and 4 with sweater dress)
---If she looks :
--- Nervous => Hug
--- Hot => kiss lips
--- Happy => Kiss check
---Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house
---For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the ----2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.
---Food :
--- Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
--- Hot and salty => Hot dog
--- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
--- Salty and crunchy => Nachos
---Drink :
--- Cold and sweet => Coke
--- Plain and simple => Water
--- Surprise me => Wine
--- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

---Spy on Mom at 22:00
---next day
---Have dinner at 18:00
thank u very much

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Would you like to try my v0.6.7 save just open and change MC's name

Thanks, but no. I doubt it will work. Granted I skipped 6.7 as MILF's are not my kink ( but I'd still play through it) my 6.5's are all toast. I can't be the only one. A patch is surely pending.

R

RWaites

Thanks, but no. I doubt it will work. Granted I skipped 6.7 as MILF's are not my kink ( but I'd still play through it) my 6.5's are all toast. I can't be the only one. A patch is surely pending.
Here's my 0.6.5 and 0.6.6 to try if they work they work if not there is a problem

Reactions: Brian1949

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
to date with ashley what should i do? all im doing taking shower giving her oral and helping her homework and watching movies but still i cant able to send that message?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
to date with ashley what should i do? all im doing taking shower giving her oral and helping her homework and watching movies but still i cant able to send that message?
20.00 hrs saturday send for Her a text for a date in the phone and follow this path

Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

R

RWaites

How far on in progression are you. How many hearts /stars do you have, because even with the cheat things still need to be done in order

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes