prometheus

Jan 26, 2018
just down loaded CG for Man of the House [v0.6.8 Extra] which folder does it go to? any help would greatly appreciated:)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Oh, one first bug: When it's not time for the date, it tells you you need 5 special. When it is, it says 6.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
the map doesnt show anything and im kinda stuck in it whenever i click it

I cant event load my 6.6 saves from the start menu what the hell

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The dating system took me several tries to figure out, but I found most of the hints after a while. I did feel like the meter should go to 10, but only managed a 9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For have the ten points in the bar, MC need see the mood of Ashley, this way the better is follow this tips

Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
OK got the handle on this update, thanks Faerin and everyone that's contributed.
Ashely's date is a nice addition, my only complaint is it's once a week, but I guess if others are going to get in on it, then it makes sense. And I love the little details like the way Ashley curls her toes.
The other bit is some of the hints on the date are potentially vague to people not from your country, but that's been mentioned.
I've re fallen in love with Veronica and the help she's offering. As for her dusting....she would not be leaving that room without a serious dicussion about how tight the straps on her apron are.

I don't know if it's WAI but the scene is triggered by scrolling to the right on the last of Ashely's pictures also.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
About the date, the right answers have been posted pretty much, but I realize now that the hot and salty can be interpreted for both the hotdog and the nacho's, so I'll rephrase that!
Huh. I thought the popcorn was hot and salty (never heard of sweet popcorn). And I've never heard of hot nachos, either (not that I've eaten many nachos). Salty hot dogs makes sense, but it's not something I would think of outside of a catering setting.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes