R

RWaites

I already downloaded v6.8 but it's still not working
If you like here's a completed save for v0.6.7 that works O.K. with v0.6.8 just open with notepad and change MC's name (4th line) to one of your choice

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is Tex Mex so far I know, But is Ok in the rest of Latam they know the Nacho's and is only in Mexico where they call it different. BTW Nacho is a nick or a diminutive for Ignatius
Haha and a burrito is a "little donkey" and also something more American than Mexican. I learned a long time ago that anything with FLOUR tortillas is probably not something native to Latin America :)

R

RWaites

Does anyone know how to move forward with Veronica in the part where she says I could go see the TV while she does the chores? We go to the boy's room and he whips him, but nothing more.
Watch TV and continnue watching TV

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Jeesh, what a nightmare.... :WutFace:
But I can definitely find some teddy bears even in some smaller, not that much of a "super"-markets. It's one of the basic toys for kids after all.
Yeah, I really was asking myself where to sell it, but I couldn't be bothered adding a new store JUST for the bear.
This might change in the future ;)

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
so,Now that I have :
- feed the Kittens,
- cuffed and gaged the children
-, send my fiance to visit her best female friend,
- prepared a strong Mojito !
- Dowload finished
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: it's game time !!
See ya folk's !!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
This is a BRILLIANT minigame. Kudos @Faerin. It took a few playthroughs but is easy enough in retrospect. While I was typing this out, Faerin responded that the date needed polishing, but I think it's perfect!

The "body language" hint is a bit of a red herring, especially when she asks your opinion of the movie. It's the words and phrases you want to pay attention to. For example, I imagine it's more challenging for a nonnative/nonfluent English speaker. I'm not sure how common "nachos" are outside the US...? It's "Mexican" food here in the US, but good luck finding "nachos" in Mexico haha.

The info below is over-the-top explanation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY for the tips
A little more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, I really was asking myself where to sell it, but I couldn't be bothered adding a new store JUST for the bear.
This might change in the future ;)
Just to be clear, my nightmare comment was about finding the mother-in-law and ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-ex fiancee's in a supermarket. :biggrin:
Keep that teddy where it is. It's perfectly fine. :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes