bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I went on a date with Ashley and I failed :( now I have to wait a whole week before I can try again

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
How do you advance further with Veronica? In the phone screen the "hint" I'm getting is "I have to be careful when spying on Mom, her room is across from Veronica's" but every time I try this it doesn't work o.0

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, I really was asking myself where to sell it, but I couldn't be bothered adding a new store JUST for the bear.
This might change in the future ;)
Hmmm........I knew some gypsy's maybe they will buy ur Mother in Law ??? ....since they buy all kind of Strage rubbish ???

Reactions: RWaites

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just got done, the date part is cool, I can see that being expanded in the furture.

Also I saw you snuck in a lil feature for 'scenes' in the gallery @Faerin , that's a nice addition, for those one time type scenes.

Oh and errr....I want to buy a battering ram at the supermarket to break down the bathroom door for when Ashely and Veronica are in there together. Kinda driving me nuts waiting to see what that brings - lol

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
In my excitement about the brilliant Ashley date, I forgot to mention that my favorite element of this update was being able to view previous non-repeating scenes! Thank you@Faerin for making my dream come true :). Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be away for awhile.... :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes