User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Not in my country.
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D yes, @UncleVT in your country i even find my Mother InLaw and my ex ex ex fiance XDXDXDXD

Does anyone know how to move forward with Veronica in the part where she says I could go see the TV while she does the chores? We go to the boy's room and he whips him, but nothing more.
Second Option, just watch TV and Ignore her have fun ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone figured out what to do with Veronica after she caught MC watching Mom and want's to help somehow?
Yes wait supper and go have supper with all 3 girls and listen to what they have to say.

Reactions: RWaites

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, read through the comments and we have the first (dumb) bug:

The 2nd outfit is only available in the extra version, but the memories still show in the normal version, so that could be the
cause of you missing some pictures (if you're not playing the extra version that is).

About the date, the right answers have been posted pretty much, but I realize now that the hot and salty can be interpreted for both the hotdog and the nacho's, so I'll rephrase that!

Edit: on that note...any suggestions for the hot dog? ;)

Keep them coming!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I went through the update :)
a good update of first date for Ashley super is a bit confusing at the beginning but then OK :happyblush
and Veronica well done helping us with mom hehe:winkytongue:

Reactions: RWaites and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin, Replay works great
Thanks, good to know! I'll add more scenes for the next update!

EDIT: one more question: I think I'm not catching the visual/verbal clues to how to respond when asked for my reaction to the movie. Any help/hints would be very appreciated.
It says "hot and salty" and no matter what I pick I get not boost.
Nacho's and cheese, hot dog, popcorn and sugar and what every the other thing is and never get a boost.
No clue for drink and still no matter what I pick no boost.
Reacation to the move is hit and miss, one time I like it and get boost and another time I choose it and no boost and it all the same look from Ashley.

Also we need a way to skip a whole week when its like this.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I had a feeling the date needed some polishing.
Honestly, I ran out of time today, so I decided to upload it, but I really think it can be made more fun and intuitive with some dialog improvements.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Over here they eat the Hot Dog with mayonese instead of Mustard, Maybe thats an Idea but can't be more precise right now still not played the game, fighting with Mega and Windooofs 64 grrrr !
Hahaha, well the idea was, that each hint should sound similar to one other food types. To make it a bit more tricky.
Otherwise she might as well say "Get me a hotdog!"

Then again, we all know that women never want anything, except "a small bite" of what YOU are eating...:tf:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is a BRILLIANT minigame. Kudos @Faerin. It took a few playthroughs but is easy enough in retrospect. While I was typing this out, Faerin responded that the date needed polishing, but I think it's perfect!

The "body language" hint is a bit of a red herring, especially when she asks your opinion of the movie. It's the words and phrases you want to pay attention to. I imagine it's more challenging for a nonnative/nonfluent English speaker. For example, I'm not sure how common "nachos" are outside the US...? It's "Mexican" food here in the US, but good luck finding "nachos" in Mexico haha.

The info below is over-the-top explanation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
This is a BRILLIANT minigame. Kudos @Faerin. It took a few playthroughs but is easy enough in retrospect. While I was typing this out, Faerin responded that the date needed polishing, but I think it's perfect!
Thanks for the feedback @fauxplayer, I appreciate!

The "body language" hint is a bit of a red herring, especially when she asks your opinion of the movie. It's the words and phrases you want to pay attention to.
Actually...that's not entirely true...

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

The "body language" hint is a bit of a red herring, especially when she asks your opinion of the movie. It's the words and phrases you want to pay attention to. I imagine it's more challenging for a nonnative/nonfluent English speaker. I'm not sure how common "nachos" are outside the US...? It's "Mexican" food here in the US, but good luck finding "nachos" in Mexico haha.

The info below is over-the-top explanation

Is Tex Mex so far I know, But is Ok in the rest of Latam they know the Nacho's and is only in Mexico where they call it different. BTW Nacho is a nick or a diminutive for Ignatius

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @fauxplayer, I appreciate!

Actually...that's not entirely true...
Good to know! I saved my game after the 10/10 in the red dress, then loaded my previous save to play with the other outfit to make sure those were the pictures I'm missing... I figured between now and the next update I would advance a week to go on the second date, so I'll be sure to pay attention to the body language then! :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes