gooblegobble

Dec 10, 2017
This game has some of the most unbearable repetitive gameplay i've ever seen. I don't mind repeating certain tasks, but when I can only do something once per day and I need to do it 5 times just to get some 1 minute event it really sucks. Then you gotta go and do it again for another 5-10 days.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is the max 10? I can only get 9

Edit: I finally got 10, you have to pick the right greeting, the right present, the rigth movie, the right drink and food and the right answer
Does picking the movie depend on her mood when you met her? IOW, which movie goes with which mood? The correct greeting is sort of obvious (when you think about it for a bit), but I think I'm clueless about the right movie choice.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
can anybody help me? My save does not want to give 100% I get 100% with the younger sister but with the mother and Veronica does not want to give 100% I tried everything I already downloaded the game about 4 times but it does not want to work out and I can not find the new character . Could someone help me by giving a new save that is not giving error ???

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Does picking the movie depend on her mood when you met her? IOW, which movie goes with which mood? The correct greeting is sort of obvious (when you think about it for a bit), but I think I'm clueless about the right movie choice.
for the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

R

RWaites

can anybody help me? My save does not want to give 100% I get 100% with the younger sister but with the mother and Veronica does not want to give 100% I tried everything I already downloaded the game about 4 times but it does not want to work out and I can not find the new character . Could someone help me by giving a new save that is not giving error ???
What doe's it say you are missing in Events Screenshot (26).png

Reactions: Brian1949

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is "hot and salty" nachos or a hot dog? Also, does the gift change, or do you always give the bear?

EDIT: one more question: I think I'm not catching the visual/verbal clues to how to respond when asked for my reaction to the movie. Any help/hints would be very appreciated.

Reactions: Faerin

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
thx faerin for this awesome release

but i am missing 4 pics for ashley (between"groping" at the movie and ashley in lingerie at the door)

i dont know if it matters but i started from a 100% 6.7 savegame

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It says "hot and salty" and no matter what I pick I get not boost.
Nacho's and cheese, hot dog, popcorn and sugar and what every the other thing is and never get a boost.
No clue for drink and still no matter what I pick no boost.
Reacation to the move is hit and miss, one time I like it and get boost and another time I choose it and no boost and it all the same look from Ashley.

Also we need a way to skip a whole week when its like this.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes