Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
My 6.6 save worked just fine when 6.7 came along. And our esteemed developer would have told us (warned us weeks ago) if an upcoming version was going to break saves.
Weird, Mine is doing all manner of strange things, for example I can't open the travel map. Any chance you could share your save?

R

RWaites

I am stuck where the phone says that you can cross with mom if you take a shower before her, i tried like everything but i cant get that right, any tip?
10-20 Arousal Progression event 2 -
Weekday 22:00 22:59 Downstairs hallway no Eavesdrop on her.
Always 22:00 07:00 Your bedroom yes Sleep with your boxers on and leave the door open.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Always 19:30 19:59 Bathroom yes Take a shower or bath.

Reactions: Grifter

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Weird, Mine is doing all manner of strange things, for example I can't open the travel map. Any chance you could share your save?
Sure, as soon as I finish downloading 6.8 (about an hour from now, thanks to the bandwidth cap on Nopy) I'll test my 6.7 save. There's little point in my uploading a 6.7 save, now, if I don't know if it'll work. BTW, my 6.7 save has all achievements and maxed progress for 6.7.

Reactions: Hjort

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
what should I do with Ashley?
x'D
Reminds me of a scene, possibly from more than one movie:
A boy finds a nekkid girl from his bed, ready to jump his bones. Instead of jumping into the bed, he jumps out of the room and calls a friend, asking: "I found a nekkid girl in my bed! What do I do with her now?!"
Sorry, man. You probably wanted to ask about something else, but that is how it looked like. At least to me. :D

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the help Awolfe and RWaites.
I managed to fix it by comparing the save with a fresh one made in 6.8 and added some missing values.

dietcoke

Jan 19, 2018
I never downloaded 0.67, just finished 0.66. My 0.66 save doesn't work in 0.68. Anybody have a 0.67 download so I can play through it and then grab 0.68?

edit: nevermind, I think I found one

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
x'D
Reminds me of a scene, possibly from more than one movie:
A boy finds a nekkid girl from his bed, ready to jump his bones. Instead of jumping into the bed, he jumps out of the room and calls a friend, asking: "I found a nekkid girl in my bed! What do I do with her now?!"
Sorry, man. You probably wanted to ask about something else, but that is how it looked like. At least to me. :D
.....The Friend replies" stick your dick there where is hairy........
All of a sudden a loud womanshout out of the room.....
the friend runs inside and asks " What happend ??!!"
She answers, "Nothing bad at all, only this Idiot over her stick his dick in my Armpit !!!
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
was it fromthat joke @Penfold Mole ? :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

R

RWaites

I never downloaded 0.67, just finished 0.66. My 0.66 save doesn't work in 0.68. Anybody have a 0.67 download so I can play through it and then grab 0.68?

edit: nevermind, I think I found one
v0.6.8 will include v0.6.7 you just need to download it and continue from your save

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes